• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTF? Euro headlights for Bronco on ebay?????

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
they have been offering something close to<br>these called diamond lights... suppose to be a <br>much brighter light than halogen lamps. I think<br>I would run them WITHOUT the little blue lamps.<br>

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Too bad they only fit the '69 to '77. All of you running '66 to '68 can't use them. Too bad ;D

74bronc

Bronco Guru
I thought for sure I would find qwickymart$ as the seller when I opened that up since it had the word "Rare" in the title!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=74bronc link=board=5;threadid=8048;start=0#56924 date=1029436482]<br>I thought for sure I would find qwickymart$ as the seller when I opened that up since it had the word "Rare" in the title!<br>[/quote]<br><br>Took the words right out of my mouth. How "RARE" can they be?

boatbldr

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
What you want is a 7" replacement reflector that Hella makes and accepts the HB-2 bulb. This will replace the sealed<br>beam directly, but gives you about 25% more light than sealed beam halogen. There is a few on e-bay right now,<br>but you can get them at a 4X4 speciality shop for $40-$50 each. I've been told they are great.<br>

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I got a set of the Dimond HID lights...They came with a small blue bulb on the side of the light...I thought it looked cheesy, but I hooked it up anyways...

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=luvmybronco link=board=5;threadid=8048;start=0#56995 date=1029448324]<br> I got a set of the Dimond HID lights...They came with a small blue bulb on the side of the light...I thought it looked cheesy, but I hooked it up anyways...<br>[/quote]<br><br>I was pondering this and thought that if you took out the blue bulb and replaced it with and amber one you could wire it to your turn signal.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=J-DUB link=board=5;threadid=8048;start=15#56996 date=1029448586]<br>[quote author=luvmybronco link=board=5;threadid=8048;start=0#56995 date=1029448324]<br> I got a set of the Dimond HID lights...They came with a small blue bulb on the side of the light...I thought it looked cheesy, but I hooked it up anyways...<br>[/quote]<br><br>I was pondering this and thought that if you took out the blue bulb and replaced it with and amber one you could wire it to your turn signal.<br>[/quote]<br> I don't know if that will work...It might make your headlight look like its flickering, or getting dim

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Man you guys are quick to flame stupid shit. I cant wait for you to see my truck and bring the flames. What some rednecks like others might not, what makes you so right on whats cool and whats not?? STFU

TNBronco

Loc.
Memphis TN
The 'real' halo bulbs came off the newer 5 series BMW's and the newest 7series as well i believe. Wiring in the surround if it were amber would be cool for a turn signal i agree. But other than that I dont see why these even went to market for this application.