• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

muskrat

Bronco Guru
when you hand safety glasses to your passengers to keep the rust chips out of their eyes!

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
When you call your wife from Iraq and she tells you she found you a bronco to buy.
You drive 150 miles cause you thought you saw a bronco out in a deserted Field.
When most of your emails are PM alerts from CB

muskrat

Bronco Guru
You know you drive an early bronco when, you give safety glasses to your passengers to keep the rust from blowing in their eyes!

67 1/2 cab

Loc.
Vernon,Texas
You know

When it's been 10 years without one and you finally get another one but it is 300 miles away and you drive it home rather than tow it!!!!!!!!!!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
When you are the only EB that you see on the road...

And when you do see another one you always get a wave... ;D

I have gotten flashed 4 time's in mine.

I drove a wrangler on 40's with coil over's front and rear and what not...got called a fag by a girl. :-[
that jeep has over 20 grand in it. + 8 grand for the jeep. and my bronco still go's place's it struggles with. i love it.

myclsic69

1-yea to that, just when you thought you got everything, then ther's more.
2-be a big beliver in stainless fastners

Rockit

When you call family and friends to announce that you have driven "that rusty pile of shit"
Even though it was only 20' from the garage and back. it was an accomplishment!

Ratch

Contributor
When you call family and friends to announce that you have driven "that rusty pile of shit"
Even though it was only 20' from the garage and back. it was an accomplishment!

LMAO! I have done that.

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
you don't own a t-shirt without grease or oil stains.

your roomates think your crazy, because you come in at 8pm soaking wet and covered in grease from laying under your bronco in the rain fixing an oil leak, so that you can drive to work the next day. and to you this is normal behavior.

when you ask friends to help you with a quick fix and they plan for an all day affair.

Last edited:

crtilghman

when you find out you are going out of town on a business trip and you start looking on the craigslist in that location to see if any bronco parts are in the area and any area you will be driving thru

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
When the UPS man gives you dirty looks because he has to come to your house every day carrying oversized items.

chuckinphx

Loc.
phx
when your computers home page is craigslist : bronco
or
97 - 99 explorer v8 --- still hoping to find a newely rearended ,rollover , low miles , carbed for now.. could have had one for 600.00, didnt have the money at the time....