• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lilbamaprincess' (MYGR868) Red Bronco: Negative Feedback posted.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lilbamaprincess&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE.....

"SELLER DID NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT THE ITEM, POOR COMMUNICATION, WANT REFUND"

I sent the buyer a message on ebay with links to all the CB threads about Socks N Sandals. Told him to post here.

I hope that S.O.B gets busted for fraud. Hopefully the buyer will read his last post on how he bragged about getting more money for that thing. I looked at his listing: he was going to cancel bids from buyers with 0 feedback, hell, his feed back is only 14.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
How does this guy get away with this crap? I didn't spend my time in the service defending this country and upholding democracy for Aholes such as this to bend the rules of our constitutional rights. I must have missed the fine print that says it okay to intentionally mislead and abuse fellow citizens in shady transactions circumventing legal recourse all for personal self gain. This behavior is not acceptable by anybody's standard and just because he's been able to get away with it doesn't mean it's acceptable by society. He intentionally sets out to mislead, misrepresent, and entrap prospective buyers in malicious transactions from the first turn of a wrench on his POS builds. This guys is the epitome of our society's flaws and role model for the true cancer of our country. This is just wrong..

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Not to rub slat in a wound but I found out a few things the hard way myself about ebay and I adopted these rules and if it fits any of these I just live without it. We perpetuate these guys by buying from them.

1. Never pay anywhere near top dollar for anything from a seller with 14 transactions and only two sales. The other sale was a bronco as well with bad feedback. That alone is enough to have kept me from bidding.

2. Ignore all the sellers feedback as a buyer. It means absoulutly nothing. Anyone can buy something cheap and be a good buyer.

3. Never buy anything that costs enough that you will really be hurt if the guy is a cheat unless you or someone you trust has actually laid eyes on it and talked to the seller in person.

4. Especially, never send them thousdands of dollars to pay for the rig and cover shipping. Catch a plane and make sure he didn't lie before money changes hands then arrange for shipping, or better yet make a road trip. May cost you a little more but at least if its bad you will only be out a few hundred. I have actually sellers on craigslist and ebay back out and refuse to give me the address of the vehicle when I told them I was driving out that weekend to pick it up and pay cash for it. :) Since a ligitimate seller will have no problem waiting until the next weekend for a sale cash in person, its one of the fastest ways to find out if the deal they lied.

5. I got burned (only like $500) in my first ebay purchase and I learned ebay is no help and dont believe that crap about postal money orders making it a federal thing. ROTFLMAO. Local police even said what were you thinking buying from that guy? Like I was supposed to know. He had like 7 ebay transactions all positive. I didn't even look to see that they were beanie babies and batman lightswitch covers where he was the buyer. I actually had asked many questions had all his answers documented and even had an email from him saying he was sorry he lied but he had already spent my money so good luck. His mommy even got involved and told me she had called the my local police and filed a complaint on me and how her poor baby was misunderstood.

I travel a lot on bussiness, and he was sure surprised when the hick from TX he cheated showed up in his rural illinios garage as he leaned over the grill of his transam. :)

Only child of a single mom, 28 years old and living at home with no full time job, the little twerp had never been held acountable for his actions until then. 5'-4" and 150# soaking wet. i towered over him a full foot and was almost twice his weight, I could curl more than he weighed. That made him very cooperative.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Nip Rings left feedback:

Reply by lilbamaprincess (Jun-28-12 19:05):
BUYER WAS UNHAPPY ABOUT TIRES AND CHOKE, I OFFERED TO PAY TO FIX BOTH HE SAID NO

His caps lock button must be seriously broken.

Tasty Geezer

This is just insane that this keeps happening...

Have you tried contacting the seller and direct him/her here?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Not to rub slat in a wound but I found out a few things the hard way myself about ebay and I adopted these rules and if it fits any of these I just live without it. We perpetuate these guys by buying from them.

1. Never pay anywhere near top dollar for anything from a seller with 14 transactions and only two sales. The other sale was a bronco as well with bad feedback. That alone is enough to have kept me from bidding.

2. Ignore all the sellers feedback as a buyer. It means absoulutly nothing. Anyone can buy something cheap and be a good buyer.

3. Never buy anything that costs enough that you will really be hurt if the guy is a cheat unless you or someone you trust has actually laid eyes on it and talked to the seller in person.

4. Especially, never send them thousdands of dollars to pay for the rig and cover shipping. Catch a plane and make sure he didn't lie before money changes hands then arrange for shipping, or better yet make a road trip. May cost you a little more but at least if its bad you will only be out a few hundred. I have actually sellers on craigslist and ebay back out and refuse to give me the address of the vehicle when I told them I was driving out that weekend to pick it up and pay cash for it. :) Since a ligitimate seller will have no problem waiting until the next weekend for a sale cash in person, its one of the fastest ways to find out if the deal they lied.

5. I got burned (only like $500) in my first ebay purchase and I learned ebay is no help and dont believe that crap about postal money orders making it a federal thing. ROTFLMAO. Local police even said what were you thinking buying from that guy? Like I was supposed to know. He had like 7 ebay transactions all positive. I didn't even look to see that they were beanie babies and batman lightswitch covers where he was the buyer. I actually had asked many questions had all his answers documented and even had an email from him saying he was sorry he lied but he had already spent my money so good luck. His mommy even got involved and told me she had called the my local police and filed a complaint on me and how her poor baby was misunderstood.

I travel a lot on bussiness, and he was sure surprised when the hick from TX he cheated showed up in his rural illinios garage as he leaned over the grill of his transam. :)

Only child of a single mom, 28 years old and living at home with no full time job, the little twerp had never been held acountable for his actions until then. 5'-4" and 150# soaking wet. i towered over him a full foot and was almost twice his weight, I could curl more than he weighed. That made him very cooperative.

What a wake up call he had%)Would like to have seen the look on his face when he seen you there...:eek: