• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lilbamaprincess' (MYGR868) Red Bronco: Negative Feedback posted.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
You have any ideas what he might buy? Some type of jewelry perhaps? ;):p;D

Oh but with the greatness of ebay you can easily find sandle boy if he changes his profile name. Remember most people dont move and if they do, it aint that far away. So find his existing USPS zip code and search for sellars on those listings.
Remember boyz most people in my hood wear cowboy hats;)

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Oh but with the greatness of ebay you can easily find sandle boy if he changes his profile name. Remember most people dont move and if they do, it aint that far away. So find his existing USPS zip code and search for sellars on those listings.

Most people in SNS's hood wear nipple rings.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters

Oh, we know exactly where he is. 35746
But on the last sale he listed it as in Huntsville. Still, we know how to tell if it's him or not. And, we know exactly where he lives.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hay shampoo...most folks round these parts wear Boots cause they is to many snakes to gooling around wit S-N-S...on day feets...;D

70 Steed

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lilbamaprincess&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE.....

"SELLER DID NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT THE ITEM, POOR COMMUNICATION, WANT REFUND"

I sent the buyer a message on ebay with links to all the CB threads about Socks N Sandals. Told him to post here.

Thanks for staying on top of this. Hopefully we can keep him from ripping someone else off. Also hopefully the victim/buyer will post here so we can help him/her.

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
You guys definitely rained on his bronco parade. Just by googling him you can see he isn't a straight up kind of guy. And that's from just two auctions. He is definitely going to change his SOP now. He's not going to quit, invested too much money in his tintable bedliner collection.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
It's funny, I would have expected the princess to show up here already, but he hasn't been on. I'm sure as soon as the buyer shows up, he'll pop in to bash us.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Either the new owner or our good friend Dennis is attempting another screen name for CB.

Scottylack said:
Hey ...Im the guy who won the piece of crap Bronco...I got it for my friend, whos a lawyer ...
so is Dennis, the rip off artist on here?