• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crazy Horse is out of the Classifieds

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
A bunch of us have been chatting about the Horse in the classifieds for several weeks. Fact is I bought it and I've been giggling like a fat baby
being tickled on it's belly ever since. CH has got 2 1/2 other EBs and a black lab to hang around with and rednck21's "Ole Trail Rig" has becone a friend too.
So there we're off classified and out in the big chat world!!!;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• PANA0002.JPG
    PANA0002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 256
  • PANA0004.JPG
    PANA0004.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 9fda_12.jpg
    9fda_12.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    DSCN0572.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 252

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
cool rig GAY paint job!, BUT it's what stacey wanted!

If I'm not mistaken, it was linex'd purple and then blk after he saw how bad it looked ALL purple in and out...

i enjoied watch'n the build!

Cool rig!

enjoy it! (and maybe paint it while yer at it!)

:cool:

Louie

Bronco Guru
Sh!t!!! SOB!!! SOB!!! #*+@&%#@%!!*!!!!! I wanted it! Glad it found a good home though :cool: :cool: :cool:

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Glad that Roadster found a good home, Keep her just the way she is. Thats probably the most viewed bronco to date on TV, everyone knows that bronco;D

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice buy. So do tell, how does it really handle?????

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
The Horse drives great, I am impressed enought with the ride, that I'll put that set up under EB2. The Horse head "will not" go away;D ;D (When I was a kid, I held my horses' head while the vet made him a gelding and I swore I would never participate in that again.) Hey it's called "Crazy", meaning not normal or pretty, it ain't supposed to look like "Trigger";D ;D If you walked around it with a "show car" clipboard you'd eat it alive, walk around it with a calculator and it was a steal. Go read the parts build on Stacey's web site
and add it up, it's 3-4 years old but it's only got 600 miles on it, fairly new??

I still a grinning!!!;D ;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Louie, you've been one of the few faithful all along, you've posted several nice comments about CH. THANKS!!!

Goggle Stacey David, his web & TV show is "gearz" now, hit projects and it's got the build info and pics on CH and the others.;D

Slick, I don't think it got purple inside, I didn't see all the build, but it has black liner and
the outer is purple and silver. Don't think the liner was painted later. I'll get some pics next week. It's got freckles but I've kissed girls with freckles!!

Wait a min. Slick, you're from MI and you think the color is GAY???

"Thank you Lord, for my Purple EB"

Last edited:

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Well hats off I suppose I see why you would keep the horse, its value is no doubt sky high but If you don't mind what did you give for it.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
What are your plans for the rig? Shows? Local? National? Drag racing tuner cars?

I think I have every episode of the Trucks build on tape. Linex went on black originally underneath. The paint job some rag on was done by a local automotive body shop school--although they probably received design instructions from Stacy. Did you go pick it up or have it shipped? You need to visit him one day and have the dash signed--could add provenence (sp??) and value, although I don't think the new show is doing nearly as well, but at least he owns all of it now.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I think asking price was $37K. Honestly, a MUCH better value than the one that sold in BJ (West Palm Beach) last year for $49,500. The only Bronco (not including a documented racing Stroppe and Big Oly) that I think compares overall is the Overhaulin' rig done like a sleeper--mustard brown/yellow, skinny tires, Roush powerplant (I think 342ci).