• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crazy Horse is out of the Classifieds

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
hey now you guys stop all that bantering, I have discovered that Crazy Horse is a "filly", ;D ;D hell she can be purple and wear all the lipstick she wants!!!!;D ;D

Attachments

• 019_19.jpg
    019_19.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 80

widowmaker77

Contributor
sorry for cutting in but did Stacy ever get the winshield wipers to work like factory ones

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
Awesome, Congrats on the nice Rig. I have the Recap and the Test drive shows on my phone so I can watch them when ever I get the urge.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Widowmaker, CH has a twin motor set-up, 2 speed, they work together, I'm not sure who makes this set-up.;D

Thanks pappa!!;D ;D

evil, my lady friend thought you must know me, she thought you made a
a very accurate statememnt!!! ;D ;D ("You sir, need help")

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Confessions???

I gotta' fess up!! Trying to spark a little Holiday humor. I posted (with permission) some of Jeff Breckenridge's pics of his 1/43 scale Matchbox "Crazy Horse". When I saw the pics I LOL. Most folks figured
it out, one fellow even identified it!!! There will be action pics of CH, I promise!!;D ;D ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I gotta' fess up!! Trying to spark a little Holiday humor. I posted (with permission) some of Jeff Breckenridge's pics of his 1/43 scale Matchbox "Crazy Horse". When I saw the pics I LOL. Most folks figured
it out, one fellow even identified it!!! There will be action pics of CH, I promise!!;D ;D ;D

NOOOOOOOO... :p