• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in the Weeds

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I made a collage of all the busted down Broncos and the like. Something to sit in awe over I guess. These collages don't make great desktops because the colors like to hid your desktop icons. If you want a huge copy or the Photoshop 7 project post up an email. I can do a mass drop on snapfish. Enjoy!

normal_Bronco%20in%20the%20Weeds%20Small.jpg

hendershot

Hey mono, which 4x4 shop is that in MN? Also I was just out to French lake and your right they have bunch but there all pretty picked. That place is amazing hundreds maybe thousands of old cars!

OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hendershot said:
Hey mono, which 4x4 shop is that in MN? Also I was just out to French lake and your right they have bunch but there all pretty picked. That place is amazing hundreds maybe thousands of old cars!

You want me to give out all the good info?........Derby 4 wheel Drive...St.Cloud. Now this is where you tell me where you found that "Barn Bronco"!

JohnMonahan

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
broncolove said:
Some of my stash ;D
the%20ranch.JPG

If you have two of something you should share...LOL

I still remember that kit kat comerical where Frankenstien ripped off his arm instead of giving up the KK.

I already have two arms in case you were wondering.

OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Found these Broncos while trail ridding on private land last weekend.
Bronco flattie %), and a nice halfcab.

The other halfie is my trail rig ;D

JohnMonahan

Attachments

• P1010211.JPG
    P1010211.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 472
  • P1010212.JPG
    P1010212.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 318
  • P1010126.JPG
    P1010126.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P1010111.JPG
    P1010111.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 255

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A flat fendered bronco ... never seen anything like that before!

gladrich

Couple I found Memorial day weekend.

Attachments

• RSTEB11.jpg
    RSTEB11.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 224
  • GRNEB.jpg
    GRNEB.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 231
OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mono said:
I haven't posted any "Bronco Finds" lately........ This should catch me up! Local Junk yard..... 10+ Early Bronco & 1 runner! ;D

Now how many PM's am I going to get on the location of this place :-X

JohnMonahan

Guess I shouldn't have posted this place, I was told someone bought all 14 skeletons out of this yard %) :mad: :cry: ?:? :p

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641526&postcount=70

You Bronco hounds!

My69Pony

Here is what I see each time I go home to my parent’s place, which isn’t often now that I am living in the east and they are out west. Just a bit of explanation, in the first picture disregard the ’65 Ranchero, it’s a project for later. The Orange and Red Broncos are for parts, the Yellow with Black top is an original ’66 Half Cab and will be put back together. The second picture is a combination of probably 3 different Broncos, its will also be put back together. The third picture, again disregard the Fairland, another future project, but in the back ground is a Black Bronco that is pretty much gone except for the rear tub. This one is slated to become a trailer to pull behind my driver. The last picture (if they come out in the right order) is one I sold to Dad about 11 years ago with the option of buying it back. I’m within a year of retirement from military service and this should be my retirement present to myself. Hopefully it will become my Daily driver.

Attachments

• 2-1 In the Weeds.JPG
    2-1 In the Weeds.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 2-2 In the Weeds.JPG
    2-2 In the Weeds.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 2-3 In the Weeds.JPG
    2-3 In the Weeds.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 186
  • 2-4 In the Weeds.JPG
    2-4 In the Weeds.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 245

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
My69Pony said:
Here is what I see each time I go home to my parent’s place, which isn’t often now that I am living in the east and they are out west.

Wow! There's a lot of cool toys in that yard. Guess your parents don't believe in trading-in, do they? Definitely Ford lovers.

Out of curiousity...the mountain scenery in the background is nice. Where is that?

My69Pony

Most of the cars in the yard are in fact trade-ins. Dad is a Ford salesman and in the mid seventies when people were trading in Mustang and such for Pinto he had a pretty good selection to choose from.
The Mountains are just south of Salt Lake City, Utah. Here is one more with my currant Bronco loaded ready for our move to North Carolina

Attachments

• 3-12 Ready to travel.JPG
    3-12 Ready to travel.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 240

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
bfoldy said:
Out of curiousity...the mountain scenery in the background is nice. Where is that?

Now that was a slick way of finding the location of them. ;D Let me know if you need help cleaning that yard up.

ebroncoman

Loc.
Denver
This poor little guy wa going to be my next project... Until I drug home another '76 last week!
It's up near Aspen, my girlfriend's, dad's, neighbors's?!? Phew 'was hard to get that one out...

mrw

Loc.
MassHole
I saw these two in town in two diffeent locations:
Ray1.jpg

Ray2.jpg

Took 6 months to track the owner down (same guy owned both) and he wants $1200 for them! :eek:

One of my regular boneyard trips takes me over to RI to a new yard and I see these two:
66-73.jpg

1966.jpg

1973-2.jpg

$150 for both (plus a HP D60 for $50 and a D70 rear for another $50 and a NP435 for free) soooo. . . .
73trailerqueen.jpg

66home.jpg

And now my yard looks like this (and honey ain't happy):%)
7now.jpg

This is a support group - right???

OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
mrw said:
I saw these two in town in two diffeent locations:
Ray1.jpg

Ray2.jpg

Took 6 months to track the owner down (same guy owned both) and he wants $1200 for them! :eek:

One of my regular boneyard trips takes me over to RI to a new yard and I see these two:
66-73.jpg

1966.jpg

1973-2.jpg

$150 for both (plus a HP D60 for $50 and a D70 rear for another $50 and a NP435 for free) soooo. . . .
73trailerqueen.jpg

66home.jpg

And now my yard looks like this (and honey ain't happy):%)
7now.jpg

This is a support group - right???

That is a great yard....... sell the boat, and make some more room for "Early" Broncos!

mrw

Loc.
MassHole
I'm working on the EB's, that F'in BMC is to blame! Actually I was trying hard to stick with one genre of vehicles to play out this wrenching love affair but those EB's are some hot chit! Still love my 78, never get rid of her. I should have the Bronco count down to a 78, a 79, the 73 beater and the 66 project soon. Of course I had to get a 77 F350 tow rig (so I can throw a few EB's behind the shed when darling isn't looking!)