• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos in the Weeds

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
That Boss Bronco was sitting out front, looks like a lot of fiber work on it including the rear fenders, etc. That is really wierd that he has a myspace page %) %) %) It is really exhillerating/sad to make finds like that. He looks like he has quite a collection and there are at least 10 trailers surrounding the outer edge of the property that like Kyle said are probably full. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I sent him a friendly message on myspace, hopefully he will respond, not sure if he maintains it or fam/friends do.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have to agree it is very sad! Yeah we dared not set foot on his property, but instead drove down the neighbors drive way a little. And just as Kyle every time I'm near there I drive by slow just to check on things. It would be more sad if the family was fighting over the land and plan to just scrape all the Broncos. Thanks for more of the back story Kyle, I would love to know more (SOB campfire).

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Black Bronco out front does have one of his 1 piece glass front clips.

I think that back shop with the access road is associated some how as well. I have seen several Broncos back there.

I have only been in that back yard (with all the Broncos) once, the first time I went there and they threw me out.

fordtrucks4ever

Bronco Guru
Loc.
DFW
I found this one on side of highway. It had been drug out of the sticks in Louisania a few years earlier. Had not run in 15 years. So it followed me home. Took about 45 minutes to get it fired up. Then the front bumper fell off and nearly broke my foot.

2550743_33_full.jpg

2550743_35_full.jpg

2550743_34_full.jpg

OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mono said:
I haven't posted any "Bronco Finds" lately........ This should catch me up! Local Junk yard..... 10+ Early Bronco & 1 runner! ;D

Now how many PM's am I going to get on the location of this place :-X

JohnMonahan

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641526&postcount=70

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641527&postcount=71

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641528&postcount=72

Well..... it's been a sad day today..... Rumor had it that someone had bought all the Early Bronco's out of the Local salvage yard. I had to see for myself. Sure as Sh*t, none to be found. I ran back to the office to ask the owner where they went.... Canada! He said they tried to move them, and they all fell apart, so he crushed them and sent them on a truck to Canada. All that chrome....AHhhhhhhhhh. All the little trinkets I've robbing......

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Here is my charity case. The previous owner had stashed it behind his barn with future hopes of restoring it. I think I have passed the point of having more new metal in it than original metal after curing the cancer.

76Bronco1.jpg

76Bronco3.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
don't know how well this will transfer, but this is my '68 i bought about 20 years ago.and yes, that is a toilet seat on the hood. very appropriate for that one

NIKONPIX013.jpg

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Is that a 68 roadster mirror on the camo one? If it is, and you let it get away you need to kick your own ass.... ;D :eek: :cry:

Mono said:
http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641526&postcount=70

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641527&postcount=71

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=641528&postcount=72

Well..... it's been a sad day today..... Rumor had it that someone had bought all the Early Bronco's out of the Local salvage yard. I had to see for myself. Sure as Sh*t, none to be found. I ran back to the office to ask the owner where they went.... Canada! He said they tried to move them, and they all fell apart, so he crushed them and sent them on a truck to Canada. All that chrome....AHhhhhhhhhh. All the little trinkets I've robbing......

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 202

Canuck

Loc.
Corunna Ontario
I was touring the gravel roads the other day and saw the back of an early bronco sticking out of an old pole barn. I spoke with the owner today about selling it . Its a 74 ,in very good shape concidering our winters. He told me he bought it new to use on the farm , has,nt seen much highway time.He said he was driving it around this fall , but its stuck in second gear"No Worry I don,t go anywhere with it"!
Got the same thing you hate to hear, "One day I want to clean it up"!!
Nice guy , but he was easily 70. Another old Bronco that will rot where it sits!! BUMMER

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
SDakota Broncos

After a long day at work, I sat down at my desk to take off my work boots and kick back. That same day I had received my newest Bronco Driver magazine, and happened to open up the back pages. There in the corner of the page was a picture of two Broncos sitting in the snow. After reading the ad, I felt just a little excited to notice the area code in the phone number. Turns out these two Broncos were less than 50 miles away from me. The pics are in my gallery, in case someone would like to post them for me. Notice the lumber on the hood of one, and a few deer antlers neatly in a row across the '66 window. I drove right over and snapped them up. Both tubs and doors look pretty clean, as we do not use salt in this part of the country, thank God!

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here Are The Pics!

Here are the pics of the two Broncos I picked up recently.

I apologize. I am having trouble adding the pics to my gallery. Seems to me they are too big of a file, even though it says they have been added???

Attachments

• BRONCO-1.jpg
    BRONCO-1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 130
  • BRONCO-9.jpg
    BRONCO-9.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Well I got a message back from Loni Sargent on MySpace, here is what I got back...
Loni's Fans, Co-Writers, and Disc Jockeys, from around the world maintain all of his Internet sites.

For more information on Loni Sargent,
log on to soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=248921
http://www.projectoverseer.biz/music/members/105/chart.php

:: please note that Loni does not check or reply to mail in his MySpace inbox, but all messages are forwarded on to him and appreciated. ::

Looks like he's not too active like Kyle said, probably nothing will happen to his lot until he passes. Hopefully the family wont just scrap everything when he dies. That stuff tends to happen when there is some family bad blood, etc no matter what it might be worth.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I thought I would post another one. Found this one about 5-6 years back, and drove by again, and its still there (been moved), so I thought I'd share. I have a few more I need to check up on.;D ;D ;) Just need to sell a few things, and start knocking on doors.

Attachments

• 100_0418.jpg
    100_0418.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 110

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Went "Bronco Hunting" this weekend and found another one. A '67..that the owner won't sell. damn

Blue71

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 250

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, what you and I need are more Broncos. LOL. ...hmm..I guess you dont have a 67, so it's okay. :)

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Everybody is hoping Foose will come "steal" it rebuild it for them for free

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Found two this weekend-

Found two dead in Junkyards this weekend. Sad...

Attachments

• 66-67-Junkyard-Durgalhos-June07-001-post.jpg
    66-67-Junkyard-Durgalhos-June07-001-post.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Junkyard Bronco-KnikYard-June07-Post.jpg
    Junkyard Bronco-KnikYard-June07-Post.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 194