• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fat n furious tonight has 1974 bronco

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
I didn't mean to watch this crappy show but it was on where I was at..... What a joke another stupid show...... Now some dumbass with some shitty bronco will put his up for 30k..... It's amazing the amount of money people are asking for the Broncos I go look at that are total rust crap.... 1000$ Bronco for 10,000$......but I guess more power to em as long as d........'s keep paying the price they will keep selling em

BRONCO635

I missed this thread last night so didn't catch it. Anybody know when it may reruns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I was... Unimpressed... :-X

Right up there with Gas Monkey's $50K bronco build.

I still think Overhauling's build of the yellow bronco was the best...

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Those ass hat's at Gas Monkey look like genius's compared the the Fat n Fart alot crew! They didn't help themselves out at all the way they talked about that 'nice' Bronco.

904, your are correct, the Overhaulin' Bronco is still the best and the only 'quality' build to date for a Bronco...

BRONCO635

Not taking anything from foose at all, but do u guys remember crazy horse also that Stacey David did. That was the 1st one I had ever seen done up on tv back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk