• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

help with paint color

Bojon EB

Hey all. Final stages of getting my 74 ready for paint. Thinking of light grabber blue, but found this image of a 75'. It is supposed to be sky view blue, but doesn't seem to match the paint code research I have done. Any help on the color on this section 525 EB would be appreciated.
http://section525.com/75bronco/001.jpg

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Welcome Bojon to the best Early Bronco Forum out there!

I read these type of posts often. You can't really match pictures of a Bronco found online to a paint chip found online. The camera that took the picture and the camera that took the picture of the color chip have different setting on them. They can look close but many times totally different.
Good example a Honda element paint code YR579M and my Bronco painted the same color.

Attachments

• DSCN8014.jpg
    DSCN8014.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 43587298.jpg
    43587298.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 46

hucklburry rev2

Bojon,

When it comes to paint, Allen is the guy to listen too. Click his name for the drop down, and look at all posts by Allen. I always learn something from him answering peoples questions.

Welcome aboard, good luck with the paint job.