• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Idiot Steering Wheel Adapter

dagger

Purchased an Ididit tilt chrome steering column from JBG along with their wood Feroce steering wheel and kit (adapter and horn button). Began installation and quickly realized that the steering wheel adapter included in the kit did not fit the Ididit column. A quick call to Jeff's confirmed that the adapter that was sent to me was designed for a stock column and not the Ididit column. No problem except Jeff's doesn't sell the adapter for the Ididit column needed for their Feroce wheel. Can anyone suggest a vendor and part number for a 6 hole steering wheel adapter that will fit the Ididit column purchased from Jeff's? Thanks.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I would contact ididit http://www.ididitinc.com/ and ask them. I see on there website in the accessories section that they sell steering wheel adapters. You may be able to purchase one from them.

Henry

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Return the column and buy a kit from Wild Horses which will have the correct parts you need. I just did this install last month, twice (in two broncos) and the WH kit worked flawlessly.

OP
OP
D

dagger

Returned the steering wheel kit to JBG and ordered Grant wheel and correct adapter from Summit. Thanks.