• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SaddleUp Soft top

Have you paid for the soft top

• I paid in Full

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I paid a deposit

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • On waiting list - No money paid

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Paid and received my top

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Wanted a top from Rick and now holding off

Votes: 99 82.5%

• Total voters

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
well it looks like rick is still doing something , good or bad ,, i am unsure of , and i dont have a horse in this race , but he does have my bikini top , to use as a good template , for his new up dated one ...

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It is long overdue for the "hammer of discipline" to drop on Rick. Time to let the devil dogs out and get some! BI

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I ordered a trail cover and got it in 3 weeks i did not know about this

rednck21

i just noticed this thread and WOW!:eek: i hope everyone gets there top or money back.....

like others have stated...its ashame he cant spend 5 minutes for a post to update everyone %)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
A small glimer of hope. Rick sent me an e mail:Can you call me at 360-281-4160 ASAP? I can’t locate a shipping address for you and I’m ready to pack and ship your top. I’ll need both the shipping address and a phone number.

Rick Halle
http://broncospecialties.com
http://broncocovers.com

I guess I feel lucky.
Bax

pikapp691

Looks like he would post up here. No respect for this guy. How do you leave people high and dry? Seems he only returns messages to certain people.

So slad I did not fork over big $$$ for a full top.

joe

Bronco Guru
proboly should'nt say this but.............:-X in saddleups defense.

sounds like he might have bit off a little more than he can chew :p

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
when did you order it? Just wondering if some people are getting theirs outta order?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
It is in the Fed X system so I am getting more optimistic that this will happen for me. I just hope it will happen for others. Delivery is supposed to be on the 28th. If it was the 29th it would be 1 year to the day, from payment to delivery.

Bax