• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What the hell happened to the site today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry guys. Some of the services on the server failed and I wasn't aware of it. It just needed a reboot.

So 19 people posted in this thread that the site was down, but no one emailed me to let me know???

Sorry, totally didn't think about it. :(

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just giving you a hard time guys. ;) It's not your responsibility to let me know when my site is down. I just wasn't on much yesterday to notice. And for some reason my automated notification of downtime didn't work like it's supposed to. I'll need to look into that.

On the bright side, after I rebooted last night the forums were smokin fast. At least for me.

OP
OP
englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I don't have your email and the only way I and most of us know how to reach you is through the site. If you want to send me an email I will gladly add it to my contacts and next time somethign comes up I can send you a message.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Sorry guys. Some of the services on the server failed and I wasn't aware of it. It just needed a reboot.

So 19 people posted in this thread that the site was down, but no one emailed me to let me know???

Sorry I only have your mailing add ... so I wrote out your xmas card ...but since all is good and running again, it can sit on my desk for 2-3 more weeks ! :p

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I was going through with draw yesterday because I couldn't check the sight!!
Made me realize I need Classic Bronco rehab!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I contacted NGA ,figured he was the goto man in the southeast.;D

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Yeah and your go to man could not get on just a few mins. ago????%)%)%)

I'm gonna go get Jon's e addy right now!!!!;D;D;D

For me too, couldn't get any page to load for about 45 minutes.

Copied his email address too, but will he get an email through the site if the site is down?

blamejane

Bronco Guru
I had quite a bit of trouble accessing the site yesterday. I remember having the same trouble starting in December of last year; took about a month before I was able to read threads.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Then it's the Clinton's fault! Both of 'em!
He signed way Glass/Stiegel, and the aging infrastructure of the internet is simply failing in anticipation of another round with her, because nobody can live up to their campaign's "no new taxes" rhetoric when infrastructure starts failing.;):p%)
It's a conspiracy I tell 'ya!

Paul

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hadn't thought of THAT reason not to vote for her.