• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Soft Top

Tulsa76bronco

What's everyone's thought on the BC Broncos soft top? Or direct me to a thread about this. I can't seem to find any but the site has changed so I could be missing it

OP
OP
Tulsa76bronco

Tulsa76bronco

thanks that look great.....i just don't like the price should have bought it when it was a 1000 less. I need to look on here for someone selling like you did

powers4680

Been waiting for almost a year and they went up $600 while waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tulsa76bronco

Tulsa76bronco

Wow they didn’t even honor the original price😳. Do they not charge until it is delivered

powers4680

No they didn’t honor the original price it’s taken so long I guess inflation hit so pass along to consumer. Since I went with the black top I am not charged until they ship, unfortunately if I had gone with a more Unique color I would’ve been charged before hand but I’m sure I would’ve had to cover the difference.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
No they didn’t honor the original price it’s taken so long I guess inflation hit so pass along to consumer. Since I went with the black top I am not charged until they ship, unfortunately if I had gone with a more Unique color I would’ve been charged before hand but I’m sure I would’ve had to cover the difference.

That sucks for sure, $600.00 seems like a big jump.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
What's everyone's thought on the BC Broncos soft top? Or direct me to a thread about this. I can't seem to find any but the site has changed so I could be missing it
I don't own one but I have wanted one forever. But my main thing I don't like about them is it makes the Bronco look like a Defender to me.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I don't own one but I have wanted one forever. But my main thing I don't like about them is it makes the Bronco look like a Defender to me.
I have a Defender so I know what you mean there but I think they were probably trying to make it look more like the hardtop.

I really like the BC top. It's about as close to perfect softtop / hardtop combo there is, especially with the roof rack. The only thing that has stopped me from buying it is the amount of visible frame when you take the top off. That's where Rampage / Bestop shine. Now, if they would only do clear windows!

Attachments

• DEEA5B80-3D9A-4767-A3E3-7126C6366A82_1_201_a.jpeg
    DEEA5B80-3D9A-4767-A3E3-7126C6366A82_1_201_a.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
OP
OP
Tulsa76bronco

Tulsa76bronco

BG love that Defender of course that is why I do want one of these because it does look like the square defender top. Sucks about the price...we are probably stuck with that price now as I have never seen anyone go down in price when the material cost goes down they just have a bigger margin. Should have bought it 3 years ago.

eBronc2

Contributor
It's a nice top, but the full hardtop from Bronco Design is about the same price. Removable sides, extra bows, etc.

sabeutel

I installed a BC top during shelter in place. It was about half a days work. I've had it for a while now, still love it. Got rid of my hard top. I have thick netting in the interior skeleton of the top and I keep the sides there when I want to run with them off. Not much flapping. It is worth the extra money.

OP
OP
Tulsa76bronco

Tulsa76bronco

Now if I can get someone to buy one or both of my hard tops I could put that money toward a new BC one::)

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I installed a BC top during shelter in place. It was about half a days work. I've had it for a while now, still love it. Got rid of my hard top. I have thick netting in the interior skeleton of the top and I keep the sides there when I want to run with them off. Not much flapping. It is worth the extra money.
That Bronco. That Top. That Dog!

Hultzger

Loc.
Martinez

Love the color, the top and the dog! What lift and tire size are you running?

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Makes me wonder, when do they price themselves out of production? How high is to high?

And yes I have owned one and think its a great soft top.

sabeutel

Love the color, the top and the dog! What lift and tire size are you running?
3.5 inch lift, 32 inch BFG's. When I put the tires on, I had not yet had the list, so went with 32. Otherwise would have gone 33.

dnsenne

Loc.
Minnesota
Love the whole setup! How do you get the big dog in? My Newfie is not a fan of getting in the Bronco…

sabeutel

Love the whole setup! How do you get the big dog in? My Newfie is not a fan of getting in the Bronco…
Newfies are a little bigger that Berners. I toss the passenger seat forward and lift him in or open the tailgate. I recently took the back seat out and put a big dog bed back there.