• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

17" wheel options - stock look

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
looked for that for a long time, I was unable to find an off the shelf solution for 5x5.5 bolt pattern only 5x4.5 and 5x4.75. It got stupid spendy fast. Now the Smoothy wheels are available but not putting a factory dog dish cap on them, there are several options in a smoothy style cap that work. I still wouldn't call them affordable, just not one off expensive.

Qumanchew

Contributor
Loc.
Kutztown PA
I was In the same boat. Looked forever and finally settled on these. Not exactly what I was after, but the best I could find. I wouldn't call them cheap at $200 a wheel. I think the company was Speedway . IMG_20210312_142726859_HDR.jpg

79INA69

Stockton Wheel in California can make just about anything you want in a steel wheel. Not sure of the current pricing. I always wanted to make a set of 17" beadlocks that use the stock bronco steel center design.

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
Stockton Wheel in California can make just about anything you want in a steel wheel. Not sure of the current pricing. I always wanted to make a set of 17" beadlocks that use the stock bronco steel center design.
that sounds like a cool idea. might be a little heavy but if it's forged maybe not

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing affordable that looks that close. I have circle racing, but they are stupidly expensive.

OP
OP
J

JoePro

I was In the same boat. Looked forever and finally settled on these. Not exactly what I was after, but the best I could find. I wouldn't call them cheap at $200 a wheel. I think the company was Speedway . View attachment 884263
Those Speedway wheels look good, but looks like 16 inches is the biggest they make

Qumanchew

Contributor
Loc.
Kutztown PA
The ones I have are Wheel Vintiques, 14 series 17x7. Looks like they have gone up in price since I bought mine. Not surprised. Look to be about $280 A wheel now.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had a customer recently get a set of custom Ø17" steel wheels for his muscle car from Stockton Wheel...might be worth a call.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Qman- cool looking wheels. Nice job.