• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 U13 Roadster original. NEW PRICE! $4500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
If I had a place to put it inside I would be all over it. Hurry up and sell it so i can quit debating!!!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
same here...my money tree has been de-leafed...I have a '66 plate for it, but no moo-lah to get it...good luck with it.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Send me pictures, I may be interested. Is that the first year for power disk brakes and the 2F motor?

broncojohn

Do you still have the bronco? I would like a few more pictures of her;D . Please send to bbqbronco@yahoo.com. You has said it just needs floor and rockers ? how are the door jams and inter fenders and frame?Also your best price please.

broncorick

Okay, I have been working some overtime--what are you asking for this now-Rick

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'll take $4500.00 for it. Sheet metal includes floors, rockers, kick panels, OEM 66 right front fender, and also a pair of OEM (used) front door posts. The door existing posts have rust, but since it is a Roadster you may not choose to change them. I'm loosing my a$$ on this, but I need it gone and need the ca$h. This is a great and worthwhile restoration project. SOLD!!!

Last edited:

broncorick

66 Bronco

Consider it a deal Chris. Send me your phone number and I will call you for particulars. Look forward to seeing and meeting with you, Rick.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Pm'd you my info. Thanks, we've got a deal. Bronco officially spoken for!

eb-nutt1

Hey Chris, Do you currently have a 66 eb on E-bay for sale? My uncle is looking at one and the ebay sig matches your classic e-mail. If this is the case I would like to talk to you about it. By the way, I think we have might a time or two? Aren't you friends with Joe Matlock? I could be mistaken though?

Thanks,
Brian

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I do have a 66 on ebay. I forced to sell alot of my Bronco projects due to being over budget on my new home I'm building. I'm friends with Jow, so probably have met. I've been off the circuit this year trying to get this house built. I'll be back in 09!!!
ebnutt, I think your uncle and I are close to having a deal worked out, isn't his name Roger?

eb-nutt1

That would be him. I'm the one of the Alabama Gang with the light metallic tan eb crawler, it has been since the last f4a at wheelin since we last spoke. What if anything does the other 66 need. My uncle is lookin for a solid mechanical eb, something he can put a little $$ into a have a nice driver. From the ebay ad this seems to fit the bill if every is so? Also if you know of somebody looking for a nice crawler, been thinking about selling mine.

Thanks,
Brian

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Broncorick, are you gonna start a resto-thread for this truck? I rode in it back in April and would love to see it restored!

broncorick

I hope to drive it around a bit first. I have 3 other '66 roadsters in various states of disrepair, anywhere from total wreck, a pile-o-rust to complete and just needs a restore. So I hope to eventually document restores in all of these, as well as 2 '66 half cabs, a '66 wagon and a '68 I will probably try to resto-mod ('66's will be all pure restoration to original specs), now if I can just live long enough!!!!!!!, wife claims I have too many projects, but one of the most depressing times in my life was when all of my projects were complete (that was years ago!!)---

Status
Not open for further replies.