• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 U13 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncobetty74

SOLD!! 1966 Arcadian Blue U13 with original window sticker. Spent most all of its life in California and still wears its black California tag. Very solid no rust. Some dings and dents here and there but very original. Kayline soft top and removable doors are in great shape. Seats recently upholstered. Has all of the 66 goodies. $45,000 obo. SERIOUS inquiries only please. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5894.jpg
    IMG_5894.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_5897.jpg
    IMG_5897.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_5891.jpg
    IMG_5891.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_5892.jpg
    IMG_5892.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_5887.jpg
    IMG_5887.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_4089.jpg
    IMG_4089.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is that, a six with California spec air pump assembly?

1966tiger

66 roadster

Not picking, but asking for my general knowledge. Is the air cleaner the correct air cleaner for this truck?

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I will give you what the window sticker says no haggle ;D Nice bronco alot of years on that one and still very nice.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Missing the bulkhead

What makes you believe there is a bulkhead to begin with? Did I miss the 66’ clue? It’s been a hot minute since I was active in the bronco world

GLWTS! Real Beauty you have there! As they say, they are only original once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
bronco

Did this one come from tupelo, ms about 6 months or so ago?

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Yes. I think you are right. I have the original seats from that roadster. I know he had health issues back then and have often wondered about him. His last visit to the site was December of 2018. So, is he still on FB?

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
Yes. I think you are right. I have the original seats from that roadster. I know he had health issues back then and have often wondered about him. His last visit to the site was December of 2018. So, is he still on FB?

I can't remember his name. I don't have Facebook but a couple of friends saw it and told me about it. I went and looked at it and kick myself everyday for not buying it. If it is the same guy he was doing good health wise but his dad wasn't doing to good

Status
Not open for further replies.