• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Build In Progess - Possible Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncojosh

I'm interested. It would be a cash offer. I know what I have to spend, and my offer would be indicative of what it is going to cost to finish. Can you pm me a comprehensive list of what the truck needs to be finished?
Thanks,
Josh

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Bump - I would like to get $15,000 out of this package - I know most of you will say this is high - however there are $24,000 in "brand new" parts and I paid $6,000 for the Bronco - anyone thinking of starting a build this is the way to go as the new parts are there and at a great discount - a lot of the things that need a mechanical mind are done (front end, rear end, dosc brakes, engine, tranny, etc. ) so you will still have the self satisfaction of actually completing the body work and assembling. Consider this if you are looking at starting a build.
BC

Status
Not open for further replies.