• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoHorses

Loc.
Milwaukee
The list on this truck is extremely long... I'll do my best to hit the main points.

Very clean truck, color is white.
302 EFI out of a 91' Mustang... very strong.
24 gallon fuel tank.
C4 Tranny completely overhauled professionally this past spring.
Both axles rebuilt with Yukon parts, Detroit lockers, and 4.56 gearing.
31 spline axles.
Rhino lined interior.
Ron Davis aluminum radiator.
New Optima red top battery.
Netama racing bucket seats.
Just added twin sticks this summer.
Custom rocker panel sliders (very cool)
Wild Horses front and rear bumpers.
Custom spare tire cover (Bronco painted on)
Kenwood MP3/CD player
Best Top cover with new full size two piece doors.
Door inserts.
Flowmaster exhaust (sounds awesome)
Brand new set of Boggers (35") and new Pro Comp wheels.
5.5 James Duff suspension lift... no body lift.

The truck is very cool... it's a real eye catcher and people love to approach
you to strike up a conversation on it. It's also extremely capable of whatever
terrain you'd like to use it on. Don't think it's a show truck... it's not... but I
have had no problem taking it to shows. It's just a great all around truck.
Originally from Colorado... the previous owner built it for Moab. I mainly
wanted it for local trail rides and mud puddles. I'm not going to get into WHY
I'm selling because frankly... who cares? You can email me at fastbackjason@yahoo.com for pictures as I'm not sure
how to post them here....

Thanks for your time....

Oh yeah... the glove box is signed by Ted Nugent (last year). If that
means anything to you... LOL.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Pics

Pics of TwoHorses Bronco.. Nice Rig..! :cool:

Attachments

• JD2.jpg
    JD2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 516
  • JD1.jpg
    JD1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 369

Recko555

nice truck.....does it have lockers?............i'll give ya a bump.

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
Hi Jason,
What the heck? Selling your Bronco? Hoping to catch up with you guys at McCaslin/pipeline. If you are interested in selling the spare let me know. Your old tires are working out great.
Karl

OP
OP
TwoHorses

TwoHorses

Loc.
Milwaukee
Yeah, it's just one of those deals... I'm really on the fence with it all and I figured if someone wants to buy me out of it... then I'll just let fate deal with it. I like the truck... don't get me wrong. Heck.. my wife isn't even happy with the idea. But I figured with our other hobbies and our kids growing up into sports... we really don't have much time. I just feel guilty letting it sit there in the garage. But hey.... if nobody wants to give me a fair price for it then I'll just hang on to it. NO big deal.

Dude... you don't know how lucky you are living as close to the pipeline as you do. It's hard for us folk that have to drive four hours to wheel!!! Take care... and you may yet still see us up there on the trail. Ya never know!!

Jason

steed76

Loc.
Lafayette, IN
Interested in Bronco!

This is my first post i realize. My current lease willbe ending soon on my DD and I got the approval from my bookkeeper(wife) to buy an EB. We are from Indiana and will be visiting up in that area. I will be in Milwaukee on Sat the 1st and possibly would like to see it. I could bring preferred method of payment in the event that the bronco looks as good as it does in the pics. I would be interested in seeing more if you have some. my e-mail is as follows. crector@insightbb.com Thank you!

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.