• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

¡2016 NORRA Mexican 1000!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I was "spectacularly" dirty! I don't think we hit the big beds like this one when you were co-driving. We did have some awesome scenery though! :)

Sent from somewhere southwest of disorder using a communicator

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No, nothing like that. I like scenery I can see the outside of...

pbwcr

Lowrance

Mark,
PCI now has a baja map for the Gen3. Buy it and give us a review. I ended up with a Gen2 that works with Murdock so I am no help
PaulW

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi Paul, I will give that a try. I did get the other map working with the help of Steven at Rugged Routes but I will say I never would have figured it out on my own. I think what I got was a PCI prototype. I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

pbwcr

Hi Paul, I will give that a try. I did get the other map working with the help of Steven at Rugged Routes but I will say I never would have figured it out on my own. I think what I got was a PCI prototype. I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
===
I would appreciate a PM to give some incite about the details.
Thanks, PaulW