• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2023 Model Bad News from Ford....

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
I don't understand why anybody is waiting. I was a day 2 reservation holder and cancelled. Never got my $100 back either. But anyway, I seriously see dozens of new Broncos here every week, and its not the same ones I see over and over, although there are at least 2 on my street in my small neighborhood. The other day I was at a stop light and THREE were sitting at the intersection, all the same color, all basic looking and unkept and driven by soccer moms. When the light turned green I saw 2 more a bit down the road. There are a couple at my gym, a few at the medical center. I swear I see more new Broncos than Jeeps, anymore. And very few of the people look like "Bronco people" that even cared what they were driving. Ford must be churning out basic Broncos and selling them on the lot and blowing off customers that order them built. Pretty sure I saw a Bronco Raptor the other day, but it may have just been a modified Bronco, it was flying on the interstate as I exited so I am not sure, but it was going fast.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I don't understand why anybody is waiting. I was a day 2 reservation holder and cancelled. Never got my $100 back either.
well that's some BS w/the $100 I'd be hounding them daily shit happens I suppose

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I've been searching for one, and a dealer just told about to no go options this week. Crazy, but Once I heard that I went ahead and found one with my options. They are not easy to find if you want specific things.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I didn't get mine back either - need to bug my salesman about that...

Todd Z.
I didn't get mine subtracted from the total when I purchased but didn't fight it. I was soooooooo ready to be done with the dealer, the process, and just pretty much all of it. I just wanted to pay for it, get the keys, sign and drive away, and that's pretty much what we did. We were at the dealer for 30 min probably. I didn't want the tour, the "this is how this works" speech, we just wanted the bronco and drove off lol. We haven't heard from them since and haven't been back. Took it to another dealer to have the driver window/door adjusted.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
My dealer put the $100 toward my purchase when the bronco came in. If anyone is looking the Badlands I ordered is sitting on the lot at the dealer I bought it from. 2022 Badlands velocity Blue non SAS. 2.7 Auto Mid Package Leather interior, full rubber mats, mod bumper, only had 3,000 miles when I traded it in for my 2 door. The only reason I got rid of it was because I really wanted a 2door. If anybody wants a Pic let me know I will transfer some from my phone and I can give you the dealer and salesman number.

Attac

Contributor
Hey all,
Long Time no see....
Just wanted to chime in about supply for this year.
I was a day one res holder and my dealer is a very big Bronco dealer so I was able to get my 1st order Sept of 21. I really did like it more than I thought I would but 8 months later when the Shelby Mustang that I ordered for the wife came in my dealer offered me 13k more for the Bronco than what I paid. So i traded it in because I had 2 other reservations. My second came in mid 22 but I had to trade my work truck in a month before so I let a buddy take that one as I didn't want 3 car payments. My third is arriving at dealership this week and I am going to get it. All of these were the same except color and I got a hard top on this last one. Badlands 2.7, lux, SAS,etc. I had gotten that email that had said that most of the options that I wanted were not gonna be avail so I went and talked to my dealer and they told me that the email was generic and the old reservations would come in with all options. So yes FOMCO said that none would come in with sas, lux etc but the original reservations would. Also if you haven't gotten your refund then the dealer hasn't canceled the order. When your order comes in and they sell it then your refund will come to you....I got mine from second order about a week after he took delivery. Dealers don't want to cancel the orders because they can't get the wanted options on new orders right now....
Hope this helps...
Also good to be back.. Building another EB again :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey all,
Long Time no see....
Just wanted to chime in about supply for this year.
I was a day one res holder and my dealer is a very big Bronco dealer so I was able to get my 1st order Sept of 21. I really did like it more than I thought I would but 8 months later when the Shelby Mustang that I ordered for the wife came in my dealer offered me 13k more for the Bronco than what I paid. So i traded it in because I had 2 other reservations. My second came in mid 22 but I had to trade my work truck in a month before so I let a buddy take that one as I didn't want 3 car payments. My third is arriving at dealership this week and I am going to get it. All of these were the same except color and I got a hard top on this last one. Badlands 2.7, lux, SAS,etc. I had gotten that email that had said that most of the options that I wanted were not gonna be avail so I went and talked to my dealer and they told me that the email was generic and the old reservations would come in with all options. So yes FOMCO said that none would come in with sas, lux etc but the original reservations would. Also if you haven't gotten your refund then the dealer hasn't canceled the order. When your order comes in and they sell it then your refund will come to you....I got mine from second order about a week after he took delivery. Dealers don't want to cancel the orders because they can't get the wanted options on new orders right now....
Hope this helps...
Also good to be back.. Building another EB again :)
Yeah I been wondering what you was up to👊🏼

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Sorry Ford, you just can't get this one right yet after three years! It is better now but still hard to believe they are having issues like some of these. As much as I love EB's the new ones were not that exciting. I got mine last march and already sold it to order a new Denali HD diesel truck. I will stick with the early ones and let others fight over allocations!

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
When the order window opened March 27th I figured I would roll the dice and put in a Wildtrack order with hard and soft top, trailer hitch and other goodies. Figured I had a bout a 10% chance of seeing anything 6 months later...
less than 2 weeks later, got an email from Ford with a scheduled build date and v.i.n.
I was shocked...
Still a bit skeptical (my 1st experience ordering). time will tell if it actually comes thru...

77Bronco636

I rolled the dice also and ordered 2 through my local dealer (figured neither would be built) order a Wiltrack with all the goodies and a Raptor……I have not gotten any response on either…so more then likely neither will get built, or both will show up…..either way I think I'm screwed…either no new Bronco or Bronco poor as hell!!! LOL

amfw

I once was a reservation holder. But as time went on the issues kept building. So I made the choice to cancel my reservation and focus on my 76. No regrets and one less thing to stress over. I feel for you all still patiently waiting. The bumps in the road just keep coming. I'm still interested in purchasing a new Bronco, but not a priority.
My 76 got wrecked about 11 years ago. I couldn't really replace it at the time. When they announced the new Bronco, I was so stoked and I was a day one reservation holder. But everything took so long I started to get impatient, so I cancelled my reservation and picked up the '74 I have now :) . I feel the same as you, still interested but not a priority.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
My 76 got wrecked about 11 years ago. I couldn't really replace it at the time. When they announced the new Bronco, I was so stoked and I was a day one reservation holder. But everything took so long I started to get impatient, so I cancelled my reservation and picked up the '74 I have now :) . I feel the same as you, still interested but not a priority.
Same story here. Got tired of the drama and put my focus into my 76. Still interested but no regrets.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Never could find the one I was looking for and the local dealers never have the right answers so I went to the Dark Side
PXL_20230510_230355071.jpg

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I would not call a Super Duty the dark side. Now if there was a bow tie on it... thats the dark side!

OX1

Bronco Guru
Never could find the one I was looking for and the local dealers never have the right answers so I went to the Dark Side
PXL_20230510_230355071.jpg

Funny, I just did the same thing. I figure by the time I get a 6G to handle how I wheel (or even close), it will be 100 grand, won't be any fun to drive on the street (certainly not 400 miles round trip for a one day wheelin adventure) and then have to worry about body damage. So I'm upgrading the tow rig. An 05 dodge @ 325/610/4 Spd to a 23 HO Ford 500/1200/10 Spd. I did not get anything crazy (optionwise) and "only" an XLT. From order to build in 2 weeks (and I found a fairly local dealer that would do invoice).