• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2ND ANNUAL BRONCO BIRTHDAY BBQ BASH 31 July

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
AnYoNe WaNa CoMe To My BiRtHdAY? Bring a bronco have some food and beir. We can oggle each others toggles and nice Curry rears. So come one come all....u only need to bring a bronco to get through the gate...so RSVP and don't be late......

hopefully we get to start my bronco for the first time in a year and a half with so many mods it very well may crack....

:eek:

Gig Harbor, WA

Last edited:

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
Having your party in the middle of the week? Can't drink too much bier then.

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Would love to make the treck and join you for your birthday!

However, Washington is a little far for a beer!

So I will toast you from here!

FYI:I will also be celebrating my 41st on the 16th. :-[

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you get me some directions to your place from Tennessee?;D Love to come, but can't make the trip because of the distance. Happy B Day.

Blue71

70 sport WA

Contributor
Whoo hoo! I'm there! And no heavy lifting of tubs this time ;D

Hotwheels' wife makes the best homemade fare...last time I brought over some Safeway brand guacamole, only to find three different kinds of dip, including awesome homemade guacamole dip. We all felt spoiled!

Oh yeah, Hotwheels cooks a mean barbeque, too. :cool:

Dan

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
70 sport WA said:
Whoo hoo! I'm there! And no heavy lifting of tubs this time ;D

Hotwheels' wife makes the best homemade fare...last time I brought over some Safeway brand guacamole, only to find three different kinds of dip, including awesome homemade guacamole dip. We all felt spoiled!

Oh yeah, Hotwheels cooks a mean barbeque, too. :cool:

Dan

steak...I cook steak...dunno this time....ribs maybe....steak....shrimp....dunno yet...what do u feel like?

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I recall distinctly that HotWheels is 19. Hey HotWheels you turnin 19 again this year? Ok, so you plan to start it the 24th? Will it be trail ready? I.E. Will you be out on the trails on the 25th? If I make another trip up to Seattle I plan to do some wheelin. If I can work in a birthday party at the same time then I might make it.

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
SaddleUp said:
I recall distinctly that HotWheels is 19. Hey HotWheels you turnin 19 again this year? Ok, so you plan to start it the 24th? Will it be trail ready? I.E. Will you be out on the trails on the 25th? If I make another trip up to Seattle I plan to do some wheelin. If I can work in a birthday party at the same time then I might make it.

Since this was a total buildup that could be asking alot. While I hope that all is well from initial turn-key reality could be something else of a nightmare. In other words....I wanna go but will the bronco cooperate?

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Condolences

Primate:

Another year down the tube eh?? Well, life is like that!!

Best wishes on your special day and I must regrettably decline your kind invitation. Lift a cool one for me and one for you.

Bronco is down for a brake system upgrade (Found a hydroboost unit on a 76 Mercury wagon, WAS on a 76 Mercury wagon) therefore I am unable to attend. Also your location and mine have a little distance between them.

BE good, enjoy your day and don't drink and drive. Fire up the Bronco first and then enjoy the day.

Don