• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2ND ANNUAL BRONCO BIRTHDAY BBQ BASH 31 July

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Sounds like fun... Doubt I could get the time off. Hope you have a great birthday and Good luck with your bronco

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
ok...we are moving this to 4pm 31 July (Sat) so that we can go to the Duff's Run @ Sequim next weekend. Please RSVP so that I may get FOOD AND BIER. We have a playset for children, Volleyball net (already set), music, Crocket, Bronco buildup (the first crank--one can hope)....bring your broncos bring ur family and let's hangout and eat some food....ribs are definnitely on this years menu...not the stupid tiny pork ones...BEEF!!! Deli hotdogs and Angus beef burgers, potato salad, did I say various biers yet? bier beir bier...and as usual I WILL BE COOKING!!!

Cake!!! let's not forget the birthday cake.....icecream...you scream...hopefully the bronco will start.....and not BLOW-UP!!

So, kick back and relax this only comes once a year....

(thank goodness)

;)

Mick

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
btw...It is my and Minney's (my wife) birthday also. Bring the ladies they can talk of frilly things while we swill the beir!!

;)

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
man i really want to go now (sounds like a blast) but yet again opposite side of the country :(, and i will be going out of town the day after, but i hope you all have a great time (with what you said how is it possible not to ;D) and happy birthday :p

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Sorry your still a little far away, But have a great day.
btw is that you flippin dem burgers you do kind of look like a wheel but maybe not hot. lol
Cheers;D ;) :p :cool:

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
no one...

:'( :'( :'( :'(

If no one replies I gotta go out to eat...there gonna sign to me....Linda Ronstadt songs to boot!!

:-X :-X

70 sport WA

Contributor
I'll be there...I want to see your Bronco fire up! Your project has come a long way and is gonna be one of the nicest EBs around. You've done a lot of really nice work.

Dan

70 sport WA

Contributor
Well....if it's not ready, that's fine. I'm probably just as interested in the food! ;D

No really, I'm willing to put in a few hours and help out that day. I'm sure a few other guys are (c'mon, get your calendars out and mark it down!)

Just keep an eye out to make sure I don't screw anything up and everything will be fine. All the more reason for a few other guys to be there!

Dan

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
OK Mick, I am confused(as usual) What day we doing this? Iam try to understand. Maybe Seabiscut can come nad read this to me these 14 hour days are whippin me Like a red headed step child.

LostInTheSouth

Loc.
Ramstein
Happy brithday old man. I am out visiting on the west coast gosh I wish i could move back. Any ways happy birthyday from Lost In The South.