• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual "What's your Bronco Getting for Christmas?" Thread

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I'm getting a freshly, rebuilt 351, roller motor, stroked to 418, fuel injection, new blank BC Bronco dash, carpet.....etc, etc.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Well, the early present came, as I had to rebuild the front end after Moab...Pritchett Canyon is really getting to be horrendous. We didn't see anyone make it up Rocker Knocker this year.
Since I am not married, I buy my own presents, so this year will be a new Transfer case......

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, let's see...

- Tub narrowed 8"
- Coilovers F/R
- New 40" tires
- New beadlocks
- New wiring harness
- New sheet metal
- New cage
- New paint
- New seats F/R
- D60's F/R

I'm sure I forgot something. ;D

Are you hiring...? LOL ;D ;D :cool:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Dear Santa,

Along with the calipers, hoses, and pads for the front brake conversion...could you ask the elves to rebuild my carb? It seems to be acting a little finicky! I've been a.......well, a pretty good boy, right?

71_blue

New crate 302 which will be backed up with a 700R4. The wife doesn't drive a stick and really wants to drive the thing. We pull small travel trailers to the trail heads and then do moderate wheeling. Usually desert trips to see old mines and ghost towns. Would be fun to see her take it out sometimes.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dear Santa

Can you please fit a mechanic who has more time than I do into my stocking? Better fit an equipped shop in there too ;D Mine got washed away by Katrina:cry:

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Hopefully get the Bronco torn down to the bare frame. Pray the rust holds the body together as I yank it off. Get the frame blasted, a few brackets welded on, (maybe) galvanized, and then painted.

Also do some junkyard hunting for a NP435, NP205, NP203.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I'm sorry to say my Bronco got a new owner for X-mas . :cry: I had to sale it in order to pay for the lawyer fee's , while I go thur this divorce .. This will be a bad X-mas for me ..

I sure hope the New Year starts off better than this one ended..

fordguy67

Loc.
Naruna,Virginia
I got a 72 Bronco for Christmas. She will get a lot of new goodies in January...... but for now just happy to have her as a early Christmas present!

matt w

Bronco Guru
Too Much!..heh-heh but in a DREAM WORLD...;D :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

FREE PLUG!!!;D ;D ;D ...BC Bronco roll cage test video!

..couldn't find it! ..it's my fav watch! heh-heh ;D :cool:

That an a ARB for the rear!;)

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i wanna get mine new coil spring cups, but it may just get some gas in the tank and some dirt on the tires.

BIGED

Guru ????
metal to build skis and a 2in body lift.
got it all today now have to find time to put them on

Broncobowsher

Total hack
It's getting it's rear end welded shut.

Maybe a few other parts I lave laying around for it as well might go on. RABS anyone?
Post Holidays it will get a new battery. The old Optima in it now needs a little help in order to crank over the engine after a couple days of sitting. Hence my Odessey battery thread.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
A swift kick in the lug nuts if it doesn't start running correctly.