• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual MEB Invitational Run @ Crozet, VA - Jan 18, 2009

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Looks like the forecast has changed to be "cloudy high 25 low 10"
and that ain't Celcius..........BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Saturday high 28 low Sat night a balmy 24. Good thing I ordered the Cheby blower yesterday to upgrade my heater tonight!!!!

I guess if it's slickery up there I better pack my insulated jock strap!!!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Dang, weather channel forecast is considerably warmer than MSN. I like the weather channels better. Can we have that one?

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Oh-well, no doors, no top, no heater! %)

Saw a guy riding a motor today on I95. Got me thinking, maybe I should invest in one those heated suits. ;D It was freezing last year too.

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Biff, where'd you go? I went inside to talk to Chris and grab my sweat shirt. I knocked one back and when I came out, everyone was gone! It wasn't but around 2:30. I'm sorry I missed you leave.

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
We only had 3 EBs on the trails today. ?:? The batteries in my camera died so I didn't get many pictures. Turned out to be a decent day though. I think we may have hit 40°. %) Thank God I managed to at least put my doors back on.

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03321.jpg

DSC03325.jpg

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Here's a short clip of Woody. He was our trail leader, but he kept going off on his own to look for excitement. :eek:

[youtube]ZE8HqCnaPxs[/youtube]

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Wow is that the same Sami he had last year that he broke the axle on?! He is an amazing driver too.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
ah, he was taking that almost stock sami everywhere the big rigs went and did it with ease! Then he broke the axle being crazy, AND DROVE OUT!

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Yeah sorry bout not showing, couldn't find your number, not sure why I didn't get it Sat. Anyway, decided to stay home and haul some more wood since we went thru so much Fri and Sat. And charge the batteries I killed Sat AM trying to come to Richmond. Anyway, first load and the trailer axle has rusted in two :eek: The starter on the EB is apparently bad since Friday night as it still won't disengage. Not sure on the Stang batt yet, it was at 4v. Then my cousin called and needed help getting thier addition under roof. So still got nothing done :mad:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Biff, where'd you go? I went inside to talk to Chris and grab my sweat shirt. I knocked one back and when I came out, everyone was gone! It wasn't but around 2:30. I'm sorry I missed you leave.

Yea, no sweat, man! We had an absolute blast!!! We lit on out in a hurry, decided it might be easier to get home BEFORE everything iced up...Hot meal at Applebee's.....made it back about 7:30 last night and was OUT OF GAS! Hot shower and Knocked OUT!

I can't say enough that it WAS A BLAST!! I'll get my stuff together and get out some of the pics and vids I got. Missed some of the best stuff just livin' it!!

Thank you, Axel, Chris, Heather and Zeke and the rest of the RCFPA folks for having us up. Bonfire Sat night was very cool (and warm!) chatting with all the folks that were hangin' by the fire talkin' Smack and shop. Wanted to wheel some more, but took what we could get and will DEFINITELY be back!!