• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351 Windsor EFI conversion is finished! Update Have pics in gallery!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
broncodude_73 said:
I am using a ford lightning lower intake with my setup. I believe it matches up to all of the 5.0 upper intakes. I am running the GT-40 upper.
It matches up to the GT40, Cobra, Explorer, and Lightning intakes. The standard 5.0 intake has a different port configuration. (Inline instead of staggered) The first two pics below are the standard 5.0 intake that use to be on mine. (Ignore the circle and arrow, they were to show the PCV location in another post here several months ago) The third pic is a Lightning intake posted in another message here a few days ago.

Attachments

• after50efi.jpg
    after50efi.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 142
  • PCV.jpg
    PCV.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Lightning_Intake.jpg
    Lightning_Intake.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 143