• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

35s or 37s with 5.5 lift -- pics please

Attac

Contributor
Attac, I was admiring your rig and it looks like there is no body line on the rear quarter. Is that the way it or is it an optical illusion in the pic.

Yea... It is not an optical illusion. Story behind this...
When my guy came by to look at bronco to give me quote for final finish body work and paint I told him I was going to put my new quarters on the rear and he said that he had a long arm spot welder so he would do it for me included in price. I said great but I wanted to weld the rear seam to keep water etc out of it. He said no problem he would do it. Well he did but he pulled fender out to match the seam smooth as he thought that is what I meant. When I went by to check on it and saw it I just decided to go with paint and see how it came out. Kinda scoutish looking in the rear now but it is unique so I am ok with it. Made putting gas filler in a little hard to fit but besides that didn't cause any other issues. Not doing it on any of the others though
Chuck

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
37s for sure

3.5" SL and 2" BL here.. Works great

Attachments

• 20150919_113544.jpg
    20150919_113544.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 76S-SD.jpg
    76S-SD.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 76S-SD-01.jpg
    76S-SD-01.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 146
  • sprdv1-davelangham-01.jpg
    sprdv1-davelangham-01.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 169
OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Looks like Im gonna have to go with 37s. Im afraid the 35 will look small with 6.5 inch lift. Thanks for the pics. Feel free to add more pics if anyone has some.

Fastwest

Not to HiJack the thread, but can you guys give a height for your Broncos? Looking to go 37s but need it to fit in my garage at 8 ft. Thanks

Action

37"

Mine with a hard top and about 30 psi it is about 80"
Jack
Bronco 1 17 16.jpg

Fastwest

Right, 80" sounds closer. My garage is actually 7ft not 8 :( so 84 inches is my max

frdboy

Contributor
I am also right about 81-82" to the top of the bar but I have a ton of air press in the tires right now and everything is new so nothing has settled yet.

Yup... X2

Here is mine, 3.5, 2bl