• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 17th, 2011

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey guys, it's that time of year again!!! The Po Boys Cruzin is Sept 17th at the Riverstone Shopping Center in Canton, GA. This will be the 5th annual M&G and we've had as many as 14 EB's at the show. They will have 3-500 vehicles there, food, games and good fun!!! Starts about 2-3pm and runs til about 7-8PM. $5 per rig to get in and you're in the 50-50 drawing, plus other door prizes.

Ya'll come now, ya' hear!!!!! Pics from 2010!!!! and the "Big Winner";D;D;D

My bad!!! It's the 5th annual N GA M&G!!!!%)%)%)

Attachments

• FSCN3126.JPG
    FSCN3126.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 108
  • FSCN3132.JPG
    FSCN3132.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN3135.JPG
    DSCN3135.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
do i get my choice if i fly in? ;D

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
Just checked the calender...I am off that weekend! Hope to be there again. And if my check comes in soon enough...maybe with new lift and tires!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
don't tempt me with the southern hospitality! ;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Come on Guys!!!! This Meet & Greet might be a starter for a GA EB Club!!! It's a "Cruzin", ain't a car show!!! Ain't no judges, it's wide open!!! If you drive in it, it's a part of the show, don't matter the condition. There cars of all condition. However if you're in an EB there will be a drawing amongst the EB owners for the "Grand Prize"!!!

Won last year by "Chuck489", the 2009 winner was "Ts9174", 2008 won by "Lakeman" and the first winner "2007" was some guy I don't even know!!!!;D;D;D

Wait a min. This is the 5th annual N. GA Meet & Greet!!! My bad!!!%)%)%)

Attachments

• DSCN3135.JPG
    DSCN3135.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN1825.JPG
    DSCN1825.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1289.JPG
    DSCN1289.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN0531a.jpg
    DSCN0531a.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 62

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Hey Ben!!!
I'm not sure that the road goes from here to Canton!!! Anyway, you GA Folk are talking about a GAEB club......maybe it does need to be EBGA....Sounds a little better!! Hey!!! I don't have any weight in these matters!!!! I don't reside in GA! IF YOU could Guarentee 14 EB's, (or a NOS Rubber - one that has not been used!- LOL) , I might try to borrow enough gas money and come over!!!!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Now Dennis, I can't guarentee the EB's but that unused NOS Rubber has your name on it!!!!:cool::cool: Heck, you could get on that big road in Heflin and only need to make about 6 turns, (5 rights & a left) and you'll be there!!!!;D;D;D

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
Now Dennis, I can't guarentee the EB's but that unused NOS Rubber has your name on it!!!!:cool::cool: Heck, you could get on that big road in Heflin and only need to make about 6 turns, (5 rights & a left) and you'll be there!!!!;D;D;D

I'm not sure I want to know about these rubbers you guys are talking about. But, at least youre specifiying "unused"

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Assuming all goes well with the new baby next week I've got it on my calendar. New truck is supposed to arrive Sunday or Monday this week ;D;D

Shipping company called yesterday and it's on the road....

Revelation

Bronco Guru
NGA, if I am up here that weekend I may take a little trip, Might even drag finger pointer and foamy with me,

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Got to look at calendar again, seems like everyday, something else gets dumped on me to go to business wise. Got to head to Nashville Tn on the 7th may slide thru Atlanta on the way up.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
what time should i be there?? Miss you Ben....

Bartonatl

Loc.
Atlanta
Hey Ben, My 74 will be there....but I probably won't. :( I'm leaving that day for the beach. I'm sure my son will be glad to drive it up and hang out. Count mine IN!!