• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 17th, 2011

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Man seems like you guys will have a great turnout! Bum'd my schedule won't work out to show off the new truck...Have fun guys!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
We are trying to get a convoy together over here in East AL, Ben! Not sure how many ....as few as 4-5 or as many as 10 or so.......(on the high side, they may not all be EB's, but its still fun!). We're telling everyone here that a tall thin fellow, with the name, BEN, is giving away $100 bills to every Bronco that shows up! So, in this "Obama Oconomy", were getting together several takers!!!!!

Aw fordfan, that was a secret surprise!!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!!!! Well I guess I'll have to cancel that deal now!!!! :-[:-[

Don't worry though, I'm still working on the "EB Owners Door Prize"!!!!;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey sgt, thanks for asking, there was a good bit of damage to property for several miles but I don't think there was any lives lost, had a few minor injuries. A lot of trees down on power lines and houses. It was kinda of a hopping thing, not really down on the ground destroying everything, like in Tuscal. and in N. GA like the last time. It's certainly bad for those hit, but overall we dodged the big bullet!!!;D;D
See ya'

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Ben - I'm swamped all day is it worth coming up if I can't get there until about 6:30 pm or do they shut it down and I won't be able to get in?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ben - I'm swamped all day is it worth coming up if I can't get there until about 6:30 pm or do they shut it down and I won't be able to get in?

hey g8r, it usually runs til 7:30-8PM, you'll be able to get in but you will have missed all the door prize drawings and maybe the "EB Only Drawing". Put it in high gear and get there by 5-5:30!!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Came thru Canton like a streak of lightening this AM, I think I sniff:eek:ed some Broncos?

Now sgt, you need to slow down when you come thru here!!!! I did some recon this week and I'll post a map tomorrow for anybody that's gonna trailer a rig in. I can't make the SOWEGA this weekend, ya'll have fun now, ya' hear!!!!;D;D

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Now sgt, you need to slow down when you come thru here!!!! I did some recon this week and I'll post a map tomorrow for anybody that's gonna trailer a rig in. I can't make the SOWEGA this weekend, ya'll have fun now, ya' hear!!!!;D;D

It's hard to slow down when rolling down hill! Look forward to next week, wish y'all could have ben at the SOWEGA run yesterday, we had a blast!

drajj5

Loc.
Ellijay, GA
Did a disk brake upgrade....... ran into problem's. tie rod don't work with new knuckles- parts on order. Finger's crossed for next weekend!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
It's pretty rough but I drew a map to show anyone trailering their rig, where thay can park. They won't let you park in the shopping center!! The old road (Hwy 5) runs alongside on Riverstone Pkwy. The guy at S&H Tire (Goodyear) said he'd be closed, OK to park, just don't block the drives or gates. The guy at the Mulch place said the same. Hope this helps!! Weather should be good, 70's with only a 10% chance of rain.
See ya'll Sat. !!!!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 31

Revelation

Bronco Guru
going to try and make it up that way, Just have to see if I have the funds after taking care of a few small Bronco issues, Don't want the Bronco broke down on the side of 75.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
How many Broncos are you expecting ,Ben? I know you have printed up plenty $100 bills! You know I could use it for Bondo and green paint!!!!

willtel

If this weather holds we are set for a good time.

Does anyone happen to have a front seatbelt bolt I can buy from them? I need one and can't find it. Anyone need any other small parts that I could bring? I don't have much but let me know if there is something specific needed.

It would also be really cool to get all the trucks together for a group shot. I wonder if there is a decent field or something we could park in to get some shots. It is hard to get good photos in a parking lot.

I've been tweaking and cleaning mine all week getting it ready. If things keep going well I may get it waxed by Saturday, I figure if I get the paint shiny enough no one will notice my power steering leak...