• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 17th, 2011

Bartonatl

Loc.
Atlanta
Oh yea, I didn't sign that. No one will know me.
I'm Russell from Canton / Holly Springs. My son Taylor will likely bring the bronco. Burnt orange, some green...lots of rust. But mostly just fun to drive.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Well I just got sent to DC that weekend for work :( Guess that means I don't have to worry about buying new pulleys so they don't hit each other anymore and plugging the hole in my transmission for alittle while longer.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I am going to try and make this one.... If I dont start taking mine apart again I will drive it down. Canton shouldnt be too long of a drive.

edit: I just looked at my daughters softball schedule... she plays in Chattanooga on the 17th... bummer.

Greg

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Oh yea, I didn't sign that. No one will know me.
I'm Russell from Canton / Holly Springs. My son Taylor will likely bring the bronco. Burnt orange, some green...lots of rust. But mostly just fun to drive.

HaHa, hey Russ, meant to call you Thurs. night, I saw your rig on Hickory Rd. that afternoon, I waved big and then realized it wasn't you in your rig!!! Must of been Taylor!!!! Have fun at the beach!!!:cool:;D

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
The 17th is looking tougher and tougher. My son has a Cross Country meet in the morning until 11:30 and then his birthday party is from 3-5 pm. Definitely want to get together sometime though....

what time's the cruz in run (maybe I missed it earlier)?

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Ford Man and Me talked this PM and we plan on coming up at this point, Trailering mine w/ Sweetie coming too. I think Ford Man and Revelation may ride up together in his Red Bronco. Will have to come back that night due to Sunday School responsibilties.
Do you have a time line of events?
Start?
End?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey sgt, that sounds great!!! The Cruzin Event time says 5-7PM!! They start coming at 10-11AM, leave their cars and go have lunch. I plan to be there by 2PM and try to get us a line or section, the parking area starts to get real full about 4-5!!! I've seen them hang til 8 or 9 PM!!:cool:;D%) Let me know if ya' need directions.;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
A bump, cause I'm going to Bristol for the "Fastest 1/2 Mile" in the world!!!!!%)%)

Ya'll get your rigs together and come on up Sept. 17th!! It don't matter how they look or what, just come on, we're going for "Quantity"!!!!;D;D;D

drajj5

Loc.
Ellijay, GA
Not sure if I have to work, but will try to make it. Had fun the last time I went. I am finishing my wifes half cab up and will bring it too, if she doesn't have to work.
Got stuck with work last year :(

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey jj, powers and will that's great news!!! I'm starting to round up the door prizes for the "EB Owners only" drawing!!!!! We may set an attendance record this year!!!;D;D;D

fordfan

Bronco Guru
We are trying to get a convoy together over here in East AL, Ben! Not sure how many ....as few as 4-5 or as many as 10 or so.......(on the high side, they may not all be EB's, but its still fun!). We're telling everyone here that a tall thin fellow, with the name, BEN, is giving away $100 bills to every Bronco that shows up! So, in this "Obama Oconomy", were getting together several takers!!!!!

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
We are trying to get a convoy together over here in East AL, Ben! Not sure how many ....as few as 4-5 or as many as 10 or so.......(on the high side, they may not all be EB's, but its still fun!). We're telling everyone here that a tall thin fellow, with the name, BEN, is giving away $100 bills to every Bronco that shows up! So, in this "Obama Oconomy", were getting together several takers!!!!!

In that case I will be bringing 10 I need the money.

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.

I'll be there w/ my spray foam! I can buy lots of that w/ $100.00 whoopee:D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Any of the NoGa guys going to make it down Albany way next weekend?
And for $100 I think Chipper will be there, Might tow 3 behind it.;D

fordfan

Bronco Guru
It great when NGABronco is not near his computer to defend himself......We can get him in all kind of trouble. I bet he is slaving on that '77 , trying to get it ready to show off all that new sheet metal at this shin-dig the 17th!