• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

68 custom in NM: Build Thread *** Lot's O' Photos***

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
OK... I got the bottom side POR15'd... but I have to warn people who are doing the same thing... POR15 is the DEVIL!

POR15 does NOT come off... it has to WEAR off.

I'm no longer Polish... I'm Dalmatian!

Rig looks good though... looks like Long sleeved shirts and a hat for me for a couple of weeks.

Be CAREFUL friends... between the acid incident and now the "OMG what happened to you" incident with the death paint... Angie is getting a real laugh!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
OK... I got the bottom side POR15'd... but I have to warn people who are doing the same thing... POR15 is the DEVIL!

POR15 does NOT come off... it has to WEAR off.

I'm no longer Polish... I'm Dalmatian!

Rig looks good though... looks like Long sleeved shirts and a hat for me for a couple of weeks.

Be CAREFUL friends... between the acid incident and now the "OMG what happened to you" incident with the death paint... Angie is getting a real laugh!

Dude, you gotta start wearing gloves!! ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
GLOVES? I was wearing gloves... do I have to wear a glove on my face?!?

I look diseased! I have been shunned... anyone know where I can find a job as a bell-ringer?

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
GLOVES? I was wearing gloves... do I have to wear a glove on my face?!?

I look diseased! I have been shunned... anyone know where I can find a job as a bell-ringer?

LMFAO!!! No gloves on the face - just don't paint your face. Next time, take it easy on the libations before painting. ;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hahahaha, ah man after all the threads on here about it you really should know better bud!

Here is my noggin after I shaved my hair off. It looked like a heart before.

Attachments

• por head.jpg
    por head.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 310

nrramse

He's definitely not lying - he looks he got into a fight with a fountain pen! Thanks Adam, I've learned a lot of safety tips from you. LOL!

Newell

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Well... Most of the crap that got on my face is off after A LOT of scrubbing. I didn't take photos (too embarrassed after the ribbing I got from Angie)... har har Adam... ribbing... (couldn't resist)

Newell... we've known each other since Junior High... of course you can ride shotgun... heck I'll even let ya drive ;)

Sorry folks... no photos of dalmatian carnage. You'll just have to believe Newell.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Did you ever reveal what it is? I'll throw in my guess as a windshield hinge cover. %)

OK... let's play a game... for those who aren't knowledgeable on the "secret squirrel"....;D

What is it? What does it do?

I'll toss an Alpha Bronco tee and decal to whomever guesses right first ;D

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Well... it's true that Ghost66 was close but you are correct.;D BTW... WADE... I left you a message the other day. Zap me an email

PM me your shipping info and shirt size and I'll fire it off to ya.

Photos to follow soon... I have to make some adjustments;D

Did you ever reveal what it is? I'll throw in my guess as a windshield hinge cover. %)