• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 75 &76 part out !!!!!UPDATE!!!!!! what i have left at top

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
4BTEB

4BTEB

Loc.
Rhome, Texas
What I have left....
D44 drum brake hubs and spindles...$50
76 V8 frame, fair condition....$150
Winshield frame....$100
Front seats need recovering......$100
Spare tire carrier.......$125
Tailight buckets with wires.... $25
Fuel filler tubes metal part.... $25
Manual steering box...$50
Factory air cleaner needs to be cleaned and repainted...$30
Tailight lenses...$offer
Door window glass....$20
Some misc. Trim pieces...$offer
Bronco script emblems....$40
Other misc items. I will post as I get them apart. Or as always ask I may have something you need.

Gilbert0220

Lines/wiring

Any fuel line, brake lines? If so I'm
Looking for all of them, also wiring for the wiper motor that rubs thrue the windshield and wiring for the rear and front lighting.
Thanks
Gilbert

OP
OP
4BTEB

4BTEB

Loc.
Rhome, Texas
I also have 3 sets of coil springs, one stock size, two 2.5" lift sets. One of the lift sets look like duff springs. The other two sets have been blasted and painted black. $50 a pair

marshall godron

dana44

the dana44 got hear yesterday, thanks for all the work on getting it shipped,its perfect,marshall

OP
OP
4BTEB

4BTEB

Loc.
Rhome, Texas
I still have the pair of front seats they need to be recovered, the frames have a little rust but seem good.

Status
Not open for further replies.