• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

7th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I'm not looking at the forecast...I'm not looking at the forecast...I'm not looking at the forecast... :'(

Who's camping?? I'm hoping to find a spot in the 2nd group area.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I'm camping..
I'm just hoping to be able to camp near other EBers.

What are the colors of everyone EBs who's going?

I'm red with a black soft top and trim...

71 BRNCO

I just ordered all the parts needed to completely rebuild my steering column in the next two days. We also have to move every piece of furniture out of our house in the next 3 days should be a fun week. I will hopefully be there in my red t71with no top or doors. I should be easy to find since I will have a 10x10' easy up canopy with two walls over my truck since I have no top. (I hope I am allowed to bring that and set it up!??) Unless it is going to rain thursday and friday I should be there but if it calls for rain all weekend then I will not be attending!
kyle

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Just look for the jumping white halfcab with shiny wheels ;D

Attachments

• Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 15

chris

No more Rock Crawler
supermottl said:
I'm camping..
I'm just hoping to be able to camp near other EBers.

What are the colors of everyone EBs who's going?

I'm red with a black soft top and trim...

We all end up in the middle of the camp ground surrounding a big open field(it's the leech field for the septic system so don't drive on it). You can stand in the middle of the field and do a 360 and never loose sight of a Bronco. :cool:

I got the gears swapped this weekend so the truck is back on the road, It's a Red Bronco with black soft top, cool tire cover and 5inch lift.

Chris

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Mines a beater, it's a blue 76 w/ black full top, black pass fender and drivers door, and a bright orange roll cage, on 36 Iroks.
We are staying at the Comfort Inn in case of rain ;D

kps74 bronco

Loc.
south jersey,medford
We dont need reservations do we,I called and the women at the campground said just tell em you are with the broncos and they will tell ya where to go.Sounds like fun ..k

Eoth

Bronco Guru
kps74 bronco said:
We dont need reservations do we,I called and the women at the campground said just tell em you are with the broncos and they will tell ya where to go.Sounds like fun ..k

Ya I went through that last year.. I called ahead and made reservations. When I showed up, they looked at me kind of funny when I announced my name that the reservation should be under. The woman basically told me to make camp wherever I liked... Worked just fine. And as camp grounds go, it was pretty nice!

97XEB

Thanks for the replies and encouragement, but unfortunately, this Roundup just isn't in the cards. A/C repair guy is coming Saturday b/w 8-5..what a week for that not to work, I might have to work, and I definitely have to spend time with the wife celebrating our anniversary (esp since I'll be at a bachelor party next weekend on the actual day. :p )

Believe me, I'm completely bummed we can't make it b/c I was really looking forward to this event, meeting some the awesome people from this board, getting back to Paragon, taking the "new to me" '72 out for its inaugural wheeling trip, and seeing what everyone else has done to their EBs.

I'm sure I'll get back out there later in the summer for one of their Monthly Rides, and hopefully the JonFund charity event they have in August. (Anybody else board go to those?) I'd also be up for any other EB trips or events up there this year, so please keep me posted!

Have a blast, keep the rubber side down and take tons of pics and movies!!

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
That's a shame 97XEB... I was in the same boat last year.

I'm thinking about bringing some odds and ends to the Roundup swap meet if someone might have interest. Post up if you do, otherwise I won't bother. I've got,

Stock 9" axles, needs bearings due to rust.
Stock coils
Set of 4 Hurricane looking aluminum rims (tires mounted, but dry rotted)
Stock Trac-bar, needs bushings

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I've got stock bumpers (2) painted black... real clean and slightly shortened.
(4) American racing rims, Al, outlaws, I think they call them. 15x8.
Duff bolt on 2" receiver hitch - the kind that hangs below the bumper

Anyone interested? Have pics.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
How much for the Duffs reciever? I've been wanting one of those.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Anybody got any extra meal tickets ? ;D

I'm going to try and make it but it sure would suck to have to sit and watch everyone else eat. Are there any food places close by ?

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
2badrotties said:
Anybody got any extra meal tickets ? ;D

I'm going to try and make it but it sure would suck to have to sit and watch everyone else eat. Are there any food places close by ?

Last I heard there were a few left for last minute types like you :-*

You'll get fed... I'll have some bread and ham if nothing else ;D There is a gas station type sub shop up the road...

ransil

Bronco Guru
I finished loading everthing up 10pm last night. I hate last the minute rush.

My BC digital instrument cluster came back from repair yesterday, I figure 15 minute install, no such luck. plug it in to test it without mounting and find the water & oil flash on & off, call Nordskog pretty much begging for help, Tech was in the background just did not want to talk, after finally getting him on the phone he said ignition noise was causing the problem and the wires need to be shileded. I dug out some shielded wire and rewired the senders for oil & water temp, it worked, I finished mounting it now it constantly reset itself, that problem will have to wait. Then when gathering up some tools, I needed to cut a zip couldn't find my cutters so I grabbed a razor knife that was as sharp as a butter knife and cut my finger real good.

Last edited:

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Rush, rush....causes me problems too. Relax and slow down..... Now get it finished already!! ;D

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
iwlbcnu said:
How much for the Duffs reciever? I've been wanting one of those.

DUde, I totally did NOT pack it up and I'm 35 miles away from it right now... In my rush to pack everything last night I didnt check the forums...
Sucks, cuz it's like brand frickin new too... %) :mad:
sorry about that man...

71 BRNCO

Well it looks like I am out. Last night we had major power steering pump issues. I have one Napa telling me the 206244 pump is not available anywhere in the country. SO I have my local auto guy fighting to find me one quick but I still have no pulley. Can you order just a pulley. Now I need to figure this adapter out. I have no idea. All this and I need to be on the road by 5pm. Anyone riding through baltimore with an extra power steering pump??????????????????

Anyhow looks like I am out. If anyone is coming through Baltimore anytime between 4 and 8 tonight and has a seat let me know I will pitch in for gas

Kyle