• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

7th Annual North Georgia Meet & Greet "Redo Oct. 19th"

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Don't pay any attention to bergs hi-jack, go to his church car show but don't forget about the 7th Annual North Georgia Meet & Greet in Canton Oct. 19th.

This is a re-schedule and I sure hope it doesn't rain, cause it's the last Cruzin the Po Boy's have in 2013!!!

Ya'll come now, ya' hear!!!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Dad gum, we slipped back to page 3!!!!! Bump to the top!!! Don't want to hear any excuses from the Bama Boys and Shep & Fred better get up hear, I hope ford man is feeling better and can make it!!! Clarrance, you got another shot at coming and Jimmy, I'm including you in the Bama Boy comment!!!!!;D;D;D

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Dad gum, we slipped back to page 3!!!!! Bump to the top!!! Don't want to hear any excuses from the Bama Boys and Shep & Fred better get up hear, I hope ford man is feeling better and can make it!!! Clarrance, you got another shot at coming and Jimmy, I'm including you in the Bama Boy comment!!!!!;D;D;D

I thought I heard something.......!

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
I might be there if I can find the time! got to get some time in the bronco before winter..... sorry Ben for the hijack! I got to thinking and I should have posted a new thread??

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright boys and girls, help me keep this on Page One!!!!;D;D;D We got to get everyone excited and pumped up again!!! These Rain Dates can be a real booger!!!!%)%)

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I'm in charge of a car show oct12 from 10-2 that the church I attend is sponsoring. It is open to all types of cars new and old there is a 10 dollar entry
Fee and there will be raffles and some other things to keep you busy!!! It's just north of Clayton ga in mountain city ga I will have my broncos
There if any of you guys want to we could have a meet n greet there?? Or you could just come
For
The fun of it! I will post the
Flyer in a bit

Hope your show went well

I grew up in Mountain City

Well actually on top of Black Rock
My father was the head ranger at the park for several years
And we lived on the park

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
I'm not sure what weather service you are looking at, I have looked at 3 different ones tonight and they all are predicting 50 to 60%. I hope as usual it will change 3 more times before Saturday and change for the better. Rain or shine I plan to be around River Stone Saturday morning, any of you local EB guys want to meet for a cup of coffee somewhere let me know.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey cookie, there's a church car show at Oakdale Baptist Church from 9-2, it's across the road from Advance Auto, intersection of Hwy 5 and Hwy 20. I'm gonna try to hit it and then go to Riverstone. Anybody else is welcome to come.

The news tonight says a 20% chance late Sat.????? Who knows, come on up!!!!;D;D;D