• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

7th Annual North Georgia Meet & Greet "Redo Oct. 19th"

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Come on up Shep, I may let you drive the 57' Oldsmobile up to the cruzin!!!!!%)%):eek::eek:%)%)

Attachments

• DSCN5786.JPG
    DSCN5786.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN5790.JPG
    DSCN5790.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN5792.JPG
    DSCN5792.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN5796.JPG
    DSCN5796.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 16

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Dam Ben she looks pretty sexy. You found the rear quarter trim!!! She looks good, love the hubcaps.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Hey Ben that car looks good man:D.I will not make it this year but yall take pic and post them up :( maybe next year.

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
As usual every time I plan something life and work keep throwing wrenches in the works, but so far I have been able to dodge the wrenches. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of EB's in one place and meeting other EB nuts.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Still planning on making it... I am just driving mine down.

Its not everyday I get to hang around with rich folk like Ben Brown.

Greg

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Still planning on making it... I am just driving mine down.

Its not everyday I get to hang around with rich folk like Ben Brown.

Greg

Hey buddy, if I count all my friends, then I am a very rich man!!!!;D;D;D Get yo'self down here Greg!!! There should be a good crowd of EB's and there's usually 3-400 other rigs to look at!!!%)%)

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Hey buddy, if I count all my friends, then I am a very rich man!!!!;D;D;D Get yo'self down here Greg!!! There should be a good crowd of EB's and there's usually 3-400 other rigs to look at!!!%)%)

Nicely said Ben :):) see ya next Sat.

EliminatorXR7

Loc.
Powder Springs, Ga.
Unless something major happens, I am planning on coming out with my 75. No where near show condition, but fun to play in. It will be great to meet up with some EB's! See ya there!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Man, I keep hearing about new owners and finding new EB's in North GA, Eliminator, Slowleak and I've been talking and PM'n with Hold24 for a year or so and never meet him and we live in the same town!!!!!;D;D

Ya'll come on up, I've been working on the EB door prizes!!!!%)%)%)

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
Ben, I was at American Truck in Canton last week checking out some wheels for the EB and some of the guys working there were talking about you (all good). Looking forward to meeting you and others next week. I have a few things to do that morning but plan to be there by 2.

EliminatorXR7

Loc.
Powder Springs, Ga.
I hope that the weather guessers are wrong, but as of now 50% chance of t-storms for this meet. They haven't been right too often this far out all year. Come on nice top down weather!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
All right boys & girls!!!! Gotta get this back on the first page, got about 10-12 confirmations!!! Here's the First Place Prize this year. Random drawing just for the EB owners!!!!;D;D;D

Oh no, I got to get Admin to the Post Office, I'm turned off!!!%)%)%)

hey I'm back on!!! Thanks Jon!!!

Attachments

• FSCN5805.JPG
    FSCN5805.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 19
  • FSCN5807.JPG
    FSCN5807.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ok here are the photos of the first prize from our buddy NGAbronco!

Attachments

• DSCN5806.JPG
    DSCN5806.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN5804.JPG
    DSCN5804.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 7

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
The trophy is awesome! As for the weather...there is 50% chance it want rain as well and the temp is going to be great, low 70's.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
WOW! This event is "for real!" Look at that trophy! (Does it still go if you wind it up?)..(The truck on top....) Hey, we didn't get trophies like that before. What's the deal! Just because I said I couldn't make it, you do some "real" prizes!:eek:

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Well fordfan, you should see what we got for the "Iron Butt" award "after" we found out that Ford Man wasn't coming!!! I did tell him we'll have him photo shopped into a few pics!!!%)%)

Attachments

• ford Man 1.jpg
    ford Man 1.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN0222.JPG
    DSCN0222.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN4160 copy.jpg
    DSCN4160 copy.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 41
  • LOLFord Man.jpg
    LOLFord Man.jpg