• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A different Icon Bronco

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I saw this in person at SEMA. And somehow it got overlooked in all the SEMA posts. It was a little smaller so I can see how it got overlooked. And where else can you pick up a new Icon Bronco for only $4k. (yes, that number is correct, only $4k for a steel body Icon Bronco). I think it is sold by now. And pictures of it are hard to come by. In fact I forgot about it until I was cleaning up and found the contact info from SEMA and looked it up. Well being so obscure it was hard to look up. But I did find some pictures. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214361286409031&set=pcb.10214361297649312&type=3&theater

Bill R

I'll never know if I don't ask. Could you please tell me what an Icon Bronco is? Thanks.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
If money was no option, I'd buy one second hand. My kid and I saw one being trailered a few weeks ago. Let's just say the the pictures and video don't do it justice.

They are expensive, but beautiful in every which way.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
I saw this in person at SEMA. And somehow it got overlooked in all the SEMA posts. It was a little smaller so I can see how it got overlooked. And where else can you pick up a new Icon Bronco for only $4k. (yes, that number is correct, only $4k for a steel body Icon Bronco). I think it is sold by now. And pictures of it are hard to come by. In fact I forgot about it until I was cleaning up and found the contact info from SEMA and looked it up. Well being so obscure it was hard to look up. But I did find some pictures. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214361286409031&set=pcb.10214361297649312&type=3&theater

Very nice. You can really see the craftsmanship in this one. Surprised they wheeled it so hard.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
How could ya miss that price range.. :)