• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Almost Done

Russ

Loc.
Florence Al
14mms_picture.jpg

THAT IS FRIKKIN AWESOME

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
wow must have some serious power

Though I have a feeling something must have been wrong with that case to snap like that. I have seen blown output shafts, but never that

At least it was just the transfer case, as they can be had pretty cheep. I have a spare I got for free someone gave me. So maybe you can find a good deal on a good used Transfer case

RubberTramp

Where did you get those vet window handles that match your handle and your window crank. Do you have a pic on them.

OP
OP
66Prowler

66Prowler

Loc.
Peoria
"it looks like zolatone. that's what i'm planning to use inside mine."

Close?!?!

It is developed through my friends company here in AZ. He is in the concrete repair business, so it’s not something that is distributed.

http://acriepoxy.com/home.html

Jonz612

Loc.
Peoria
New power steering, front disk brakes, new hubs, solid heim steering

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

upgraded to a dual master cylinder and made the brake lines

IMG_8260.jpg

finally done! race ready

jonesfamily130.jpg

first run back! Box Canyon

jonesfamily137.jpg

jonesfamily139.jpg

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
2 years with no update - and then this. SWEET! Awesome rig you got there.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Great build and beautiful Bronco!!!!! Let's see some video of it in action! I want to hear that motor getting it!!!