• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another run of CB.com Flag t-shirts?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had a few people ask about the old Flag design t-shirts I used to sell, so I'm running a batch in time for Christmas.

This will be a one time printing. I'll take orders up until Nov 30th and then print all the shirts early Dec. They'll be done in plenty of time for Christmas delivery.

Here's the order form: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

I can get the following in white, gray, navy and for the first time red:
  • Short sleeve t-shirts - $14 ($16 for navy)
  • Long sleeve t-shirts - $16 ($18 for navy)
  • Kids t-shirts (youth small and up) - $11 ($13 for navy)
  • Crew neck sweat shirts - $20
  • Hoody sweat shirts - $23
  • Tank tops - $14 ($16 for navy)
Prices are all plus shipping of $4 for first shirt and $1 for each additional shirt. Shipping will be Priority Mail.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Jon, can you post the cost? either way I'd be up for 1 and maybe more base on price per style. Thanks
I edited my first post with prices. The red shirts may be the same price as the navy, but I don't know for sure until I get the quote back from my printer.

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
I have been waiting for these to return!! Here is my list:

1 x child small, white, short sleeve--**Caveat to this shirt--will this fit a 4 yr old?** if not, then no shirt.

1 x Large, navy, long sleeve
1 x XLarge, navy, short sleeve
1 x Large, gray, hooded sweatshirt

Let me know the damage!! Thanks!!

Mike M.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i have gray and navy, but another navy ahort and red long would be cool. Taking orders yet?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'm good for a large or xtra large hoodie (depending on how big they really are, do you know)

Long sleeve large blue

short sleeve large grey

Blue youth medium(again just how big are they, do you know the brand?)

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Someone's been reading my mind!
Those sweatshirts are heavy duty.
I'll get a crew neck sweatshirt and a hoodie, and child size shirt(s) when they come up for sale.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Damn, perfect timing I just put mine on and thought, "I need to repace this, the holes are making it drafty, and winter is just around the corner".

1 S/S navy LG
1 S/S grey LG

Cheers,
Jon

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, OK, you convinced me. ;) I'll take orders until the end of Nov and then print them all and ship by Dec 10th. Here's the order form, including calendars too: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

I'll try to get some answers on the kids sizes for those who posted, but it will be a couple of days because my supplier is out until Wed.

Thanks!

shonivey

I am all about another bronco shirt. I'm in for 6 . 4 xl (2wh, 2 ash) and 2 smalls for the chitlins. just give us a paypal or address for the moolah.
shon