• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Interest in San Jose, Ca get together?

Where to go?

• Boardwalk, Los Altos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • University Chicken, Santa Clara

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In and Out, Milpitas

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Mark@Wildhorses

So what kind of time line are we looking at?

Couple weeks out for Mark? :p

Hey! Don't wait for my sorry A$%. Make the Date, Time & Place and I still can show up (Might barrow one of the work rigs ;D ), I still have plenty of other options on trans.

Mark@Wildhorses

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I could do a Wednesday coming up next week or the week after at Boardwalk. What do all think?

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Actually, I think we are talking Boardwalk Resaurant in MTN View. They have very good pizza, very good cheese steak, a decent selection of beer, good burgers, Curly fries. And good parking. My Broncos are both mobile right now...I'm ready...whatcha say, whatcha say?

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
Actually, I think we are talking Boardwalk Resaurant in MTN View. They have very good pizza, very good cheese steak, a decent selection of beer, good burgers, Curly fries. And good parking. My Broncos are both mobile right now...I'm ready...whatcha say, whatcha say?

Ah, now I get it. I'm dum. :p

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA

Apparently that portion of Mountain View is actually Los Altos:

http://www.theboardwalkrestaurant.com/

Pizza is good, just a little pricey. I can go on Wednesdays.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm up for just about any day.
Either way, I prefer spending more time with the Broncos in the parking lot than oggling the pretty waitresses anyway.
Wait! Did I say that? I thnk there's a 12-step program for that...

Paul

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I work the 2nd and will be in the central valley on the 9th, 16th should work
But I am just one person, do what works the best for the group...

Doug

Brinco

Maybe if someone knows how to set up some voting buttons we can see what days works best for most and where.

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
@ Doug - Given the relatively small number of us chiming in, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to work around that.

Brinco makes a good point too. I'm not sure if the original poster can add a poll or if this requires a new thread.

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I'm in ;D A weekend would be easier to bring the rig. I commute from Morgan Hill to Palo Alto and I don't think the my three passengers would want to ride in the bronco. I will try and make either way.
Ken

OP
OP
Muddypony

Muddypony

I set up a poll with a couple options. It would be nice to have good turn out, so we can set the date for whenever is the most conveinent. I'll vote Boardwalk the pizza there is killer. I say the 16th sounds good if that works for most of us. So cast your votes and decide whats for dinner.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Im down for the 16th at Boardwalk. I voted for chicken, but I think thats just cuz I'm hungry and right now, thats just down the street! Boardwalk rules and good parking. I'll try to bring 2 Broncos.

OP
OP
Muddypony

Muddypony

Sounds like the people have spoken we'll meet at the Boardwalk in Los Altos on July 16th at around 6. Look forward to meeting you guys.