• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Interest in San Jose, Ca get together?

Where to go?

• Boardwalk, Los Altos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • University Chicken, Santa Clara

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In and Out, Milpitas

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where's it at?

Paul

Right off 680 on Bernal. Acrossa street from the fairgrounds.

thats my suggestion for next time tho to make the distance more bearable for the Stockton/Livermore crowd.

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
So how do these get togethers go down? Do people oogle over rides first and then go eat or the other way around? Not sure if I have time for a night but might be able to swing by for some oogling.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's always very formal, thats all I can tell you. Say the password at the door and keep a straight face. ..just kidding.

We usually eat first, Oogle last, but sometimes a little oogle before as well. Id say come early or late if you aren't hungry for food and have time limitations....or bring the little people with you.

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
It's always very formal, thats all I can tell you. Say the password at the door and keep a straight face. ..just kidding.

We usually eat first, Oogle last, but sometimes a little oogle before as well. Id say come early or late if you aren't hungry for food and have time limitations....or bring the little people with you.

I was worried about the formalness since my cloak is still at the drycleaners. I'm picturing a scene from "Eyes Wide Shut", a bunch of guys wearing masks engaged in rituals over a bronco.

I'll see what I can swing when the time comes closer.

If I don't make it, anybody know who has the two broncos on Whitney Drive in Mountain View over by the old Mayfield HP site? An orange one on the street and another covered in the driveway.

Mark@Wildhorses

Dude, I'm not gonna deny you the motorcycle ride/ or ride comfort. It's all good.

Hey, at this rate I'll be taking the truck (going to be in the upper 100's this week :eek: ). Let me know, either way if it's going to be more than a back pack I'll take the truck, no big deal.

Mark

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just to clarify, we are meeting on the 16th right, so like a week and a half? Okay Mark, I'll probably call you and order a few things then. Thanks man.

Mark@Wildhorses

Just to clarify, we are meeting on the 16th right, so like a week and a half? Okay Mark, I'll probably call you and order a few things then. Thanks man.

That's the date I cleared with the wife, told the parents to come by on the 15th, just so I could go to this, so it better be that date ;D

Mark

welndmn

Bronco Guru
Right off 680 on Bernal. Acrossa street from the fairgrounds.

thats my suggestion for next time tho to make the distance more bearable for the Stockton/Livermore crowd.

I'd be down for P-town.
SJ is just to far for me to sneek out in the Summer.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Hey Gents,

Just found out I am being deployed to the Butte County Lighting complex fire, I should be gone 7 days or less. I leave tomorrow morning. I am hoping that I will be back in time for the meeting, guess my WH stuff will come in the big brown truck instead...

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
Hey Gents,

Just found out I am being deployed to the Butte County Lighting complex fire, I should be gone 7 days or less. I leave tomorrow morning. I am hoping that I will be back in time for the meeting, guess my WH stuff will come in the big brown truck instead...

Be safe out there!

mitzel

Contributor
Loc.
Googleplex
I just got back from holiday, glad to see I didn't miss gettogether. I'm in for
the 16th.

BajaBronco
> I'll make an order for some extended brake cables

I don't mean to put Mark & WildHorses out of business but I've got a set of
very lightly used WH extended emergency/parking brake cables I'd sell for
50% off current list price. If you(Andrew) or anyone else is interested I can
deliver to the gettogether.

Bronco
> If I don't make it, anybody know who has the two broncos on Whitney
> Drive in Mountain View over by the old Mayfield HP site? An orange one
> on the street and another covered in the driveway.

me!

cheers,danny

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
Hey Danny,

I drive by your house frequently. I live about a mile from you on Mardell Way. I dig your orange bronco. Hopefully we'll get to chat at the get together.

mitzel

Contributor
Loc.
Googleplex
Bronco
> I live about a mile from you on Mardell Way.

I've been on Mardell a number of times to the house there that always
hosts the Voting booths. Guess I've never made the full loop around there
to see your EB. See you on the 16th.

danny