• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Interest in San Jose, Ca get together?

Where to go?

• Boardwalk, Los Altos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • University Chicken, Santa Clara

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In and Out, Milpitas

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Mark@Wildhorses

Sounds like the people have spoken we'll meet at the Boardwalk in Los Altos on July 16th at around 6. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Well that's it then. I should be able to make it, baring death or dismemberment. May not have the Bronco,but I'll be there.

Mark

SteveMa74

Contributor
Got room for one more? I'm fairly new to this board and would be great to meet some fellow bronco owners in the bay area. Not many here in Burlingame.

Steve

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
MarkWH, are you able to bring anything down with ya? Let me know if you are not motorsickle powered that day and I'll make an order for some extended brake cables, and a this and that.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Absolutely! And you're so close too. Perfect.
We had a pretty big table put together right down the center last time. I'm thinking that there were at least 15 or so, and we only filled up about a quarter of the available room. At just that ONE table!
So by all means... "Come on down!"... as they say in game-show land.

Maybe next time (this summer still hopefully) we'll do something on the East side of the bay, so the valley contingent (or just Mark?) won't have to drive quite as far to get back home.
Milpitas isn't a bad choice. But I'm thinking that In-and-Out might not be the bestest choice. Some other venue in the area perhaps?

Paul

Mark@Wildhorses

A parts run ?:?

Well, I'm not sure...............................I guess ;) A lot depends on what people want. If I can fit it on the bike, fine. If more than the bike and the Bronco's back (to which I'll take anyways) that's cool. If more than the bike or the Bronco, I guess it's the F150. So yes!
But just to let you know, I'm all about just getting out, meeting people and of
course, the good food & beer @ The Boardwalk.

Mark