• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baja Bronco article...

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks! I wondered when that was coming out.

Todd Z.

House

Minutia Militia
Cool article, I didn’t even know about it. Congrats Tiger and Andrew!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is that the same Tiger we used to see often bouncing his Baja off the rocks at the Hammers? I'm guessing there are not many Baja owners named Tiger, but had to be sure.
Wasn't afraid to bang a few fenders if i remember.

Paul

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Different Tiger. Are you talking about Lloyd Matsuda?
He used to smack his Baja over rocks and roll it.
His was a 74, one of the rarest years. LOL.

Andrew
Is that the same Tiger we used to see often bouncing his Baja off the rocks at the Hammers? I'm guessing there are not many Baja owners named Tiger, but had to be sure.
Wasn't afraid to bang a few fenders if i remember.

Paul

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Paul - the Tiger you're referring to was a guy that was in the Bronco world for a few years. He dated Suzy Duff for awhile and had some involvement with BC Broncos as I recall too.

Todd Z.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Different Tiger. Are you talking about Lloyd Matsuda?

Couldn't say for sure Andrew. Never spent any real time around him and just remember everyone calling him Tiger on the radios.

Paul - the Tiger you're referring to was a guy that was in the Bronco world for a few years. He dated Suzy Duff for awhile and had some involvement with BC Broncos as I recall too.

Sounds like the guy Todd. Don't remember the Suzy connection, but seem to remember a BC connection.

Appreciate it. Just reliving some fun memories.
One of our Bronco friends that was at the "anniversaries" and spent some time on the Hammers in his nice Bahama Blue Bronco passed away last month suddenly and I was thinking about those times and the discussion of a Tiger in a Baja brought it back up.

Paul