• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Being Broncoless....

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
Well, it's official, I'm Broncoless as of yesterday... My 77 went to a good home in upstate N.Y... He knows about this site but hasn't registered as a member yet.... Hi Gerry, you have to register now, I'm calling you out... ;D

So I was thinking, we should have an area for those of us who are Broncoless, some sort of group therapy... to help ease the pain... :cry: Is anybody else Broncoless?

Jeff

broncokid23

I am also I sold mine about 6 months ago because I didn't use it that much and I have regreted it since the day I sold it.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
I was getting ready to sell mine and look for another, but those plans changed this weekend. I got t-boned instead and I'm pretty sure my 73 is totalled. Still trying to find the yard where they took her to

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
MontrealBronco said:
Close to Syracuse actually... That's the second one I've sent your way... I'll let the new owner introduce himself, I don't want to get ahead of him...

Jeff

Wow, I hope he does. I would love to check out his new nice ride.

Draglink

Loc.
Gloucester, VA
I've been Broncoless for a year exactly. I dont know how long this will last, but I do know I will own another EB. I come here everyday and just lurk around. I Belong to "ClassicMako.com", "FordTruckEnthusiast", and "TheGarageJournal". All these sites are great, but THIS one is by far the best! Here is a pic of one of my latest toys that took the place of the Bronco. '79 F350 Wrecker,Dana 60's front/rear,8" lift 36" Trxus Swampers. Mike

IM000840.jpg

Pickup Man

Loc.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Well, I have a Bronco, and I have had it for almost a year now, but I can't drive it. I have some rust issues, and I am not that good with a welder so I haven't got my problem spots fixed yet...It is a nice Bronco, the interior looks brand new, it is all original and the top has never been off, but the rear passenger side spring hanger has rusted in half, both rear shock mounts have rusted off the frame, the passenger door striker panel is gone and I have a few floorboard issues... So if I can't drive it, does that make me Broncoless? I mean, I'm not totally "less", but I can't really use it for much...

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Jeff I feel your pain, but mine was taken from me similar to what Yellowtx73, but it lasted only a couple months. Oh, they do have a section for mourners...it's called "photo gallery".

Yellowtx - what happened man? The insurance HAS to give you an option to buy-back. Make that known to them NOW before it gets stripped.

J.D.