• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best time to buy Rampage soft top

67RT

Bronco Guru
Is there a vendor that runs specials similar to year ones holiday 30 percent sales. I want to get a Rampage top but not sure if I should wait for a better time..

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Purchased. Thanks. Now to find all of the tips for installation. Will it fit with my electric wiper motor and cover in place?

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
don't drill the door post...instead make the bracket. Let it sit in the hot sun for a few hours before install. Should clear the wiper motor just fine. I think they include a motor drop bracket in the rampage kit??? Shouldn't need any weatherstripping....but every bronco is different. Im not sure it actually folds up anyware. These tops arnt the easiest to just flip up and down. I think its either on or off and in the garage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Great, I just found some old threads. i will buy some 1/4" aluminum. How does it attach at the windshield and will my blower get in the way. Also, how long does it take to fold behind rear seat once it has been set up properly? I see some people bought some thin weatherstrip for the bed and the top of the doors. My truck will be outside covered. Will it need the strip to keep rain out?