• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

best place to buy Holley sniper

Jolly Roger

What company offers the best after sale support on the Holley Sniper. Plan on installing it myself and would like to know I have a number to call to get knowledgeable help if/when needed.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
What company offers the best after sale support on the Holley Sniper. Plan on installing it myself and would like to know I have a number to call to get knowledgeable help if/when needed.

I'm interested, too! I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on one of these units.

KBUCK1

Holley themselves are known to have excellent customer service

JSBX

Contributor
Some of the Bronco venders sale the Holly Sniper. You can not go wrong buying from a vendor. Not only do you get good service, tech support and friendly people you can talk to about a problem,you also support people that support the Bronco community. Holly has a good tech support system for their product also.

Last edited:

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Some of the Bronco venders sale the Holly Sniper. You can not go wrong buying from a vendor. Not only do you get good service, tech support and friendly people you can talk to about a problem but you support people that support the Bronco community. Holly has a good tech support system for their product also.
Yep - I always try to buy from one of the Bronco Vendors for those reasons.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
We stock the Snipers, they are free freight, and use them on our own rigs so we can answer some questions but it's hard to beat the Holley support.

Jim

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
When i buy mine ill buy directly from Holley. Custom service and advise from the top bronco stores has been lame the last year. These big name bronco stores are getting too big for there britches and the people answering the phone seem to be more about making someone feel happy than giving out useful info.

Plus buying from Holley allows me to buy a holley dist, some hydramat and parts, maybe a sniper air cleaner, etc. I know the vendors dont stock any of the related parts to top off the sniper unit. Plus i want a gold one. I can call Holley and anybody answering the phone knows that sniper unit inside and out as well as what is necessary to properly plumb fuel lines, pumps, etc.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
After sales support is by Holley, not the Vendor.
Pick your favorite vendor who sells them (WildHorses for example) and buy it. The price is the same everywhere so free shipping is what you want.

JSBX

Contributor
I have never seen people from Holly at a Bronco event donating parts for raffles but I have seen vendors donating there parts, time, making videos for the Bronco community and delivering parts to save on shipping. If it wasn't for our venders there would be very few Broncos on the road. I have owned 35+ Broncos in my life time and have bought several thousand dollars of parts from our vendors and never have I had one person not willing to talk to me and help when I had a problem which have been very few. I can call almost any vendor and get help with a problem with my Bronco even if it does not concern a part I bought from them. So support our vendor please most of them are great people. I don't think the vendors are the ones that are to big for their britches.

Miker

Bronco Guru
I have never seen people from Holly at a Bronco event donating parts for raffles but I have seen vendors donating there parts, time, making videos for the Bronco community and delivering parts to save on shipping. If it wasn't for our venders there would be very few Broncos on the road. I have owned 35+ Broncos in my life time and have bought several thousand dollars of parts from our vendors and never have I had one person not willing to talk to me and help when I had a problem which have been very few. I can call almost any vendor and get help with a problem with my Bronco even if it does not concern a part I bought from them. So support our vendor please most of them are great people. I don't think the vendors are the ones that are to big for their britches.

A great point made here....

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.

I agree 100%! Anybody that has gone to just one Bronco event knows how much work is involved for a vendor to represent. I’m shocked to hear this member has about zero appreciation for any of our vendors. I’ll just assume bknbronco is 15 years old, as I have no other explanation for some of his responses!

Mark

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware

Yep, exactly.