• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Tranny Cooler 12 1/2x11x1 1/2" Thick PRICE Reduced $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Reduced price to $25 plus shipping.

Flat plate aluminum cooler made by Borg Warner with a Mesa paper sticker on it. This is the same type BM and Earls etc sell. Borg Warner also made them for Ford. I took this off my RV several years ago. I paid about $150 for it when gas was a $1.00 a gallon. I ran it less than 5,000 mi. I can't remember what the gvw rating was but I believe is was about 30,000#. The 3/8" hose connections were sealed when I took it off the vehicle. It had no leaks it just took up too much space in front of the radiator.

It measures 12 1/2" across the flanges and is 11" top to bottom. It is 1 1/2" thick. It has 3/8" hose connections.

You pay shipping.

Attachments

• img_0468 (2)CB.jpg
    img_0468 (2)CB.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Still available. Might be a good unit for a yard shopper. With the addition of a fan from an import this would make a good auto trans cooler.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,
Still got the cooler? I'm in West Los Angeles near Santa Monica. Where are you? Would you take $20?
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.