• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Biodiesel" Bronco On Eastwick

fla67

Seems that I have to give any show with a Bronco in it a shot these days. Caught the Bronco sighting on Eastwick and was wondering about the Biodiesel sticker on the tailgate. Is this one of the http://www.cinemavehicles.com/ trucks or is that a legit Biodiesel Early Bronco.

Attachments

• Camera 002.JPG
    Camera 002.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 54

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heard about that last week, but still hadn't seen it yet.. ;) You da man

my77rox

I'm guessing its just because the Rebecca Romijn character is a free spirit hippie artist type. It sure didn't sound like one when she tried to run the kid over %) That same Bronco has been in tons of other stuff, so I highly doubt they did a diesel conversion on a studio rental!

--BR

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe she's using the biodiesel as a laxative.;D