• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blown Bronco

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
so, when is someone gonna put a blown big block FORD in a bronco instead of a damned chebby?

Stallion I got the BB, if you buy the blower it's a deal. We would have a '66 with a blown FE390. That aught to be good for somewhere around 600+ HP, and a s**t load of torque! I'm in if you are ;) LOL. I get to keep the truck though:p

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Broncow72 I didn't notice the link the first time I read your post, but that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Well that just won't due!! We need a BIG BLOCK blower!!!! I'm posting and A.P.B. for a big block blower that someone will "donate" to 73stallion and me for or new "project". Any takers????? LOL

UNCLEBEN

Loc.
Boise, Id
The shop down the street from my house is building an approximately 550hp blown 454 :eek: %) for a customer who is going to put it in an EB with 40" toyos on 22" rims and about 14" of lift %)

I will try to get pics of it before he drives it since I doubt he will drive it more than once;)

FoMoCo

Loc.
Ragland, AL
UNCLEBEN said:
The shop down the street from my house is building an approximately 550hp blown 454 :eek: %) for a customer who is going to put it in an EB with 40" toyos on 22" rims and about 14" of lift %)

I will try to get pics of it before he drives it since I doubt he will drive it more than once;)
booo to the rims, they dont belong on a EB. way to big. :p

IPwizard

Loc.
NE Ohio
BoltBuster said:
This is from last years Good Guys Fest, Ill see if I can get the rest up later...

Dude should be kicked in the nads for putting a C$#vy engine in an EB!:mad: %)