• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Party-Baltimore Maryland Need your input!

71 BRNCO

Okay, so I have talked to a bunch of you guys on different occasions about a bronco bbq and cookout and we have never followed through. We need to make this official because I have barely spent any of this summer with bronco friends. Here is a list of a few guys I can think of. Please respond to this email if you are local to Baltimore so I can update and email list. Here goes I will forget a few people so jump on and remind me.

Myself
MnkyBiz (Bill)
GrauerFam (Larry)
Paint669 (Justin)
Orangecrush (Bob)
Shelton823-
Mr Joe (Joe)
dk5122- never met
Whittjkw617
rubberneck
bmc69

I know I have def. meet other local guys but I am bad with names, I met someone in forest hill and I guy in Hunt Valley.

Can everyone tell me dates that work for them. Maybe August 20th or 27th. What days work best Satursday or Sundays? Then we can figure out where we are going- BBQ at my folks place, Hooters trip, public park.?????

Shelton823

hey Kyle good idea

my rig is still down for upgrades so it wouldnt make the trip but i would try to be in for the 27th. Also let me know if you got my check and if you know when my bumper will ship.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Great- You don't have to have a rig. Just trying to get folks together to have fun and meet each other. I ordered the bumper yesterday, so Keith will be assembling and check was sent to him. It may be a week or two but you will have it shipped to your door!

I really hope you can join for the party.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Well you are about 2.5 hrs away so not sure i would make it or not, that's a long ride listening to screaming Mickeys.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

If you are anywhere near were Mnky lives maybe you could cruise together. I think his rig is highway worthy. Why not get together with a couple VA guys and travel together!!! that would be a fun trip. We need to get alot of people for this or its a no go!

any other VA or close PA guys interested?

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
I am in

we met at the roundup, drew had my chassis there, I live in harrisburg and can attend.

Bill
74 all done up.

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I'm doubtful.... I have a ton of work to do before October and I'm a feeble old man ;D

mws eb

Loc.
Forest Hill MD
hey Kyle, it's Mike in Forest Hill. I work most sat., but could get there later or Sun. either weekend. keep us posted.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mr Joe said:
I'm doubtful.... I have a ton of work to do before October and I'm a feeble old man ;D

Appreciate the invite! But I'm almost as feeble as Joe.. ;D ...and even farther south than he is, down here in St. Marys county.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Guys I have decided to push this little party back a bit so that we have a bit more time for planning and can confirm a few more people. I am thinking maybe the first Sunday in September. I would like to get as many people as possible just to make it more fun. We could even just make it a cruise in type event to a restaurant or something unless someone has a good house that can accomodate. I am in a townhouse with minimal parking. I am going to talk to a few guys and see what will work

ransil

Bronco Guru
I thought we just had one , It was called "Carlisle All truck Nationals" There was a bunch of left over food too.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Guys, got to thinking, MEB did a Skyline Drive cruise a few yrs ago and got a pretty good response. I know it is a little far for what ya'll are looking at but may be an option. I live about 30 mins from one of the entrances and on a farm so we could maybe make that the end meeting place, but would probably make for a long day. Another option would just be to stop at Big Meadows on the drive and have a picnic lunch.
http://www.blueridgeskyline.com/
http://members.aol.com/adnascar/driving.html