• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brotherhood Shirts for sale - Free Stickers!!! Going Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here is what i have left, lets get them gone!!!

Black - L - 5, Youth M - 10 and Youth S -4 $10

Olive - , L - 7, M - 1 $10

Pink - XL - 1, L - 1, M - 3, S - 3 These arent the most attractive, the silver came out a little dark but hell, they are cheap!!! $5

These fit best on young ladies or a petite wife...
Girls - Cap sleeve - XL - 1, S - 2 $8

Girls - No Sleeve - 1 XL, 2 S $8

Hats - have some flexfit hats left, I think 1 of them. They are S-M flex so great for youths and small headed men or women. Very nice. - $15

Shipping is $5 flat rate no matter how many you buy, so buy a bunch for you and a friend!!!

Stickers, 1 free per shirt, throw in an extra buck for additional. Shirts are going fast, get your orders in!

Attachments

• brutha.jpg
    brutha.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 313
  • shirtinblackhide.jpg
    shirtinblackhide.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 294
  • NWBroncoRegistryLogofake.jpg
    NWBroncoRegistryLogofake.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 164
  • pink1.jpg
    pink1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 60
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 62
  • pinkwithlogo3hide.gif
    pinkwithlogo3hide.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Olive1.jpg
    Olive1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
Im down with a couple L shirts
As I have no Dana 60 parts will you take glow sticks in trade?
~~PM your new place to send checks
Hoopy

shonivey

2 xl olive and 2 small olive. also 2 black xl's.
not trying to buy em all , so if the quantities are limited leave the black off till others get a chance. But i would like the first 4 to outfit the family.
paypal?
thanks,
shon

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Shirts order.

I will take 1 large olive, and 1 large black shirt. Let me know where to send you the moooola. It will be paypal.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Shirts in the mail for the following as of today...

ohpoo2
Bronco69sport
shonivey
OrangeCrush
allenfahey
mango
msweb
Chethair

Lets get some more orders in and clear off my pool table so I can play....or my kids can turn it back into their train layout %) :p

Last edited:

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
Tito---sorry I am late to the shirt party. A couple of questions: #1 Will the small kids shirts fit a 3yr old? #2: You have any olive adult larges left? Let me know about paypal payment (if thats still an option) Thanks!!!

Mike

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Tito---sorry I am late to the shirt party. A couple of questions: #1 Will the small kids shirts fit a 3yr old? #2: You have any olive adult larges left? Let me know about paypal payment (if thats still an option) Thanks!!!

Mike

When I first did these I had toddler sizes but I dont anymore, the Youth S is like a 6-8 so it work quite yet. #2 Yes, I do have adult large olives left. I do have a pink toddler girl shirt in 2T if its a little girl.

Tejay, sent you a pm back with payment info.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Orders from

ohpoo2
Bronco69sport
shonivey
OrangeCrush
allenfahey
mango
msweb
Chethair
Brian B
Tejayandtina
mjmcbride1
SHOBRONCO

All packed and shipped. Shirts are coming USPS Priority so 2 - 3 days.

Last edited:

Lakeman77

Sign me up for a black XL and a cap-sleeve M. PM me if you have them and paypal will do the rest.... Thanks

SHOBRONCO

Shirts Please

Hello, I would like 1 Olive XL and 1 girls cap sleeve size Med. if you still have them. Let me know your pay-pal address and I will send the money.
Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.